Private Agent How-tos¶
This topic provides additional documentation on how to accomplish certain tasks with Jitterbit Harmony Private Agents:
- Add Certificates to Keystore for Private Agents
Generic instructions for manually adding certificates to the Jitterbit Java keystore.
- Clean Up Drive Space
Instructions on recovering drive space when using Windows Private Agents.
- Connect to SFTP with SSH Keys
Instructions on using SSL client keys specifically for SFTP connections, and how to convert keys to an appropriate format for Private Agents.
- Edit the Configuration File (jitterbit.conf)
A description of what settings are available in the Private Agent configuration file (
jitterbit.conf) and how to change them.
- Edit the Jitterbit File Cleanup Service Rules for Private Agents
Instructions on editing the Jitterbit File Cleanup Service rules for Private Agents.
- Enable Local File Location
Instructions for allowing the use of local files on Private Agents.
- Enable Proxy for Private Agents
Instructions on enabling proxy settings for Private Agents.
- Export the Project List for a Harmony Environment
Instructions on exporting a list of projects in an environment associated with a Private Agent Group.
- Forgotten Private Agent PostgreSQL Admin User Password
Two methods of changing the PostgreSQL password in a Harmony environment.
- Increase the Jitterbit Tomcat Heap Size
Instructions on increasing the Jitterbit Tomcat heap size to boost performance if you are reading or writing large JDBC data sets.
- Use the HTTPD Configuration File
Instructions on using the HTTPD configuration file.