Install a Jitterbit Harmony Windows Private Agent¶
This topic provides system requirements and instructions on downloading, installing, configuring, restarting, upgrading, rolling back, and uninstalling the Private Agent on a Windows system:
- System Requirements for Windows Private Agents
System requirements for installing the Harmony Private Agent on a Windows system.
- Install a Windows Private Agent
The standard installation instructions for downloading and installing the Harmony Private Agent on Windows.
- Install a Windows Quiet Agent
Alternative installation instructions for configuring and running a silent and unattended installation of a Private Agent on Windows systems.
- Restart a Windows Private Agent
Instructions on restarting a Windows agent. Restarting agent services is required whenever you have made changes to your agent configuration. It is also a recommended troubleshooting step.
- Upgrade a Windows Private Agent
Instructions on upgrading a Windows Private Agent from an earlier Private Agent version to a later one. Rollback instructions are also included.
- Uninstall a Windows Private Agent
Recommendations and instructions on uninstalling a Windows Private Agent. Instructions are also provided for a manual uninstall, which is not normally needed.
These pages are related to troubleshooting issues encountered during Windows Private Agent installation:
- Unable to Install 64-bit Windows Private Agents with TFA
- Error 1722 with Windows Private Agents
- Connection Slots Error with Windows 64-bit Private Agents
- PostgreSQL Errors with Windows Private Agents
- IPv6 Issues with Windows Private Agents
- Lost Connections with Private Agents on an Azure Server
- Private Agent Not Running or Is Stopped or Unreachable
- Private Agent Showing Different Versions or IPs
- Jitterbit Apache Server Error
For additional assistance, contact Jitterbit Support.