Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT Connector¶
The Jitterbit Harmony Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT Connector establishes access to Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT.
The Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT connector provides an interface for creating a Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT connection, the foundation used for generating instances of Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT activities. Activities interact with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT through the connection and are intended to be used as sources (to provide data in an operation) or targets (to consume data in an operation).
This connector can be used only with Private Agents.
See Jitterbit's comprehensive Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT connection documentation, which is provided at a dedicated website. Configuration details such as these are included:
- Getting Started: Initial steps for establishing a connection.
- Advanced Features: User-defined views and SSL configuration.
- Data Model: The data model that the connector uses to represent the endpoint.
- Connection String Options: Properties that can be defined to configure the connection for both basic and advanced configurations.
Together, a specific Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT connection and its activities are referred to as a Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT endpoint:
- Query: Retrieves records from a table at Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT and is intended to be used as a source in an operation. (Generically documented in Query Activities.)
Prerequisites and Supported API Versions¶
The Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT connector requires the use of an agent version 10.1 or later. These agent versions automatically download the latest version of the connector when required.
This connector requires the use of a Private Agent.
Refer to the documentation for information on the schema nodes and fields.
3-legged OAuth Authentication¶
Verbose logging can be enabled for this connector. See Verbose Logging for Connectors for details.
Invoke verbose logging for this connector using this configuration entry:
<logger name="org.jitterbit.connector.verbose.logging.RaiserEdgeNXT" level="TRACE"/>