This topic provides information about using Jitterbit Harmony Cloud Studio to connect to Coupa. Typically, this is done using the Coupa connector (though standards-based connectors for REST and SOAP APIs are also available).
This topic covers information on connecting to Coupa organized into two types of documentation:
- Coupa Connector Configuration: These pages cover reference information on the basics of Coupa connector configuration:
- Connection: Establishes access with a specific Coupa endpoint.
- Query Activity: Retrieves existing records at a Coupa endpoint and is intended to be used as a source in an operation.
- Create Activity: Creates new records at a Coupa endpoint and is intended to be used as a target in an operation.
- Update Activity: Updates existing records at a Coupa endpoint and is intended to be used as a target in an operation.
- Coupa How-tos: These pages provide instructions on how to accomplish certain tasks with Coupa integration projects:
- Create a Coupa Lookup as a Custom Field: How to create a lookup in Coupa and how to add that lookup as a custom field in Coupa.
- Populate Coupa Lookup Values: How to populate lookup values in Coupa using Coupa's CSV template.