Financial Edge NXT Connector¶
The Jitterbit Harmony Financial Edge NXT Connector establishes access to Financial Edge NXT.
The Financial Edge NXT connector provides an interface for creating a Financial Edge NXT connection, the foundation used for generating instances of Financial Edge NXT activities. Activities interact with Financial Edge NXT through the connection and are intended to be used as sources (to provide data in an operation) or targets (to consume data in an operation).
The Financial Edge NXT connector is accessed from the design component palette's Connectivity tab (see Connectors in Design Component Palette).
This connector can be used only with Private Agents. In addition, it is a Connector SDK-based connector, which may be referred to by Jitterbit when communicating changes made to connectors built with the Connector SDK.
See Jitterbit's comprehensive Financial Edge NXT connection documentation, which is provided at a dedicated website. Configuration details such as these are included:
- Getting Started: Initial steps for establishing a connection.
- Advanced Features: User-defined views and SSL configuration.
- Data Model: The data model that the connector uses to represent the endpoint.
- Connection String Options: Properties that can be defined to configure the connection for both basic and advanced configurations.
Together, a specific Financial Edge NXT connection and its activities are referred to as a Financial Edge NXT endpoint:
- Query: Retrieves records from a table at Financial Edge NXT and is intended to be used as a source in an operation. (Generically documented in Query Activities.)
Prerequisites and Supported API Versions¶
The Financial Edge NXT connector requires the use of an agent version 10.1 or later. These agent versions automatically download the latest version of the connector when required.
This connector requires the use of a Private Agent.
Refer to the documentation for information on the schema nodes and fields.
3-legged OAuth Authentication¶
3-legged OAuth authentication is supported as described on Connections under three-legged OAuth authentication.
Verbose logging can be enabled for this connector. See Verbose Logging for Connectors for details.
Invoke verbose logging for this connector using this configuration entry:
<logger name="org.jitterbit.connector.verbose.logging.FinancialEdgeNXT" level="TRACE"/>