Google Ads Connector¶
The Jitterbit Harmony Google Ads Connector establishes access to Google Ads.
The Google Ads connector provides an interface for creating a Google Ads connection, the foundation used for generating instances of Google Ads activities. Activities interact with Google Ads through the connection and are intended to be used as sources (to provide data in an operation) or targets (to consume data in an operation).
This connector can be used only with Private Agents.
See Jitterbit's comprehensive Google Ads connection documentation, which is provided at a dedicated website. Configuration details such as these are included:
- Getting Started: Initial steps for establishing a connection.
- Advanced Features: User-defined views and SSL configuration.
- Data Model: The data model that the connector uses to represent the endpoint.
- Connection String Options: Properties that can be defined to configure the connection for both basic and advanced configurations.
Together, a specific Google Ads connection and its activities are referred to as a Google Ads endpoint:
- Query: Retrieves records from a table at Google Ads and is intended to be used as a source in an operation. (Generically documented in Query Activities.)
Prerequisites and Supported API Versions¶
The Google Ads connector requires the use of an agent version 10.1 or later. These agent versions automatically download the latest version of the connector when required.
This connector requires the use of a Private Agent.
Refer to the documentation for information on the schema nodes and fields.
Verbose logging can be enabled for this connector. See Verbose Logging for Connectors for details.
Invoke verbose logging for this connector using this configuration entry:
<logger name="org.jitterbit.connector.verbose.logging.GoogleAds" level="TRACE"/>