This topic provides additional documentation on how to accomplish certain tasks with NetSuite integration projects:
- Enable Multi-currency in NetSuite: How to enable the multi-currency feature in NetSuite.
- Enable NetSuite Asynchronous Requests: How to set the Jitterbit variable
jitterbit.netsuite.asyncto use periodic polling.
- Enable TBA in NetSuite: How to enable token-based authentication in Netsuite prior to configuring a NetSuite connection.
- Gather Values for Using NetSuite TBA: How to gather values needed for configuring a NetSuite connection.
- Pass NULL Values to NetSuite Custom Fields: How to set custom fields to NULL in a transformation.
- Search by Status in NetSuite: How to specify the correct search filter value when configuring a NetSuite Search activity.
- Use a NetSuite Account-Specific WSDL URL: How to obtain an account-specific WSDL URL required for configuring a NetSuite connection.
- Use NetSuite Functions: How to use a NetSuite connection with NetSuite functions.
- Use Standard Forms in NetSuite: How to use standard forms for custom objects in NetSuite.