This topic provides troubleshooting details for overcoming challenges with NetSuite integration projects.
Testing and Logging¶
If you experience issues with the NetSuite connector, these troubleshooting steps are recommended:
Ensure the NetSuite connection is successful by using the Test button in the configuration screen. If the connection is not successful, the error returned may provide an indication as to the problem.
Check the operation logs for any information written during execution of the operation.
If using Private Agents, you can check the agent logs for more information.
The pages in this topic provide additional troubleshooting information:
- Custom Segments: What to check if custom segments aren't displayed as expected.
- Data Center Error: A workaround for an error related to an incorrect data center.
- Permissions Error: A workaround for an error regarding insufficient permissions.
- Record Limits: Recommendations on enabling chunking if you run into NetSuite API record limits.
- Saved Search Limits: What to check if no saved searches are available to select in a NetSuite Search activity.