This topic provides additional documentation on how to accomplish certain tasks with Salesforce integration projects:
- Create a Salesforce External ID for Jitterbit: How to create a custom field in Salesforce to associate records with an external ID for use with Jitterbit.
- Create Users in Salesforce: How to create additional front-end users in Salesforce.
- Deploy a Custom Fields Package in Salesforce: How to import a pre-existing Salesforce custom fields package, verify the deployment of the custom fields package, and define custom field and security and accessibility.
- Manually Add Custom Fields in Salesforce: How to manually add custom fields and define their accessibility in Salesforce.
- Update Salesforce Picklist Values and Labels: How to use the Salesforce Tooling API to update picklist values and labels.
- Use Salesforce Functions: How to use a Salesforce connection with Salesforce functions.
- Use Salesforce Jitterbit Variables: How to use Salesforce Jitterbit variables.