SAP Fieldglass Connector¶
The Jitterbit Harmony SAP Fieldglass Connector establishes access to SAP Fieldglass.
The SAP Fieldglass connector provides an interface for creating an SAP Fieldglass connection, the foundation used for generating instances of SAP Fieldglass activities. Activities interact with SAP Fieldglass through the connection and are intended to be used as sources (to provide data in an operation) or targets (to consume data in an operation).
This connector can be used only with Private Agents.
See Jitterbit's comprehensive SAP Fieldglass connection documentation, which is provided at a dedicated website. Configuration details such as these are included:
- Getting Started: Initial steps for establishing a connection.
- Advanced Features: User-defined views and SSL configuration.
- Data Model: The data model that the connector uses to represent the endpoint.
- Connection String Options: Properties that can be defined to configure the connection for both basic and advanced configurations.
Together, a specific SAP Fieldglass connection and its activities are referred to as an SAP Fieldglass endpoint:
- Query: Retrieves records from a table at SAP Fieldglass and is intended to be used as a source in an operation. (Generically documented in Query Activities.)
Prerequisites and Supported API Versions¶
The SAP Fieldglass connector requires the use of an agent version 10.1 or later. These agent versions automatically download the latest version of the connector when required.
This connector requires the use of a Private Agent.
Refer to the documentation for information on the schema nodes and fields.
Verbose logging can be enabled for this connector. See Verbose Logging for Connectors for details.
Invoke verbose logging for this connector using this configuration entry:
<logger name="org.jitterbit.connector.verbose.logging.SAPFieldglass" level="TRACE"/>