The Jitterbit Harmony Zuora Connector establishes access to Zuora.
The Zuora connector provides an interface for creating a Zuora connection, the foundation used for generating instances of Zuora activities. Activities interact with Zuora through the connection and are intended to be used as sources (to provide data in an operation) or targets (to consume data in an operation).
The Zuora connector is accessed from the design component palette's Connectivity tab (see Connectors in Design Component Palette).
This connector can be used only with Private Agents. In addition, it is a Connector SDK-based connector, which may be referred to by Jitterbit when communicating changes made to connectors built with the Connector SDK.
See Jitterbit's comprehensive Zuora connection documentation, which is provided at a dedicated website. Configuration details such as these are included:
- Getting Started: Initial steps for establishing a connection.
- Advanced Features: User-defined views and SSL configuration.
- Data Model: The data model that the connector uses to represent the endpoint.
- Connection String Options: Properties that can be defined to configure the connection for both basic and advanced configurations.
Together, a specific Zuora connection and its activities are referred to as a Zuora endpoint:
- Query: Retrieves records from a table at Zuora and is intended to be used as a source in an operation. (Generically documented in Query Activities.)
Prerequisites and Supported API Versions¶
The Zuora connector requires the use of an agent version 10.1 or later. These agent versions automatically download the latest version of the connector when required.
This connector requires the use of a Private Agent.
Refer to the documentation for information on the schema nodes and fields.
Verbose logging can be enabled for this connector. See Verbose Logging for Connectors for details.
Invoke verbose logging for this connector using this configuration entry:
<logger name="org.jitterbit.connector.verbose.logging.Zuora" level="TRACE"/>