Jitterbit Data Loader¶
Jitterbit Data Loader (Data Loader) is a free data migration tool that enables Salesforce administrators to quickly and easily automate the import and export of data between flat files, databases, and Salesforce.
Data Loader dramatically reduces the time and effort required to automate the movement of critical business data in and out of Salesforce with built-in scheduling that allows users to "set it and forget it."
Whether you're importing new marketing leads, exporting sales data for advanced business intelligence, or updating account and contact information from database sources, Data Loader provides the easiest and most functional free tool available.
Release notes are available under Data Loader Release Notes and the end user license is available at Data Loader End User License Agreement.
Data Loader Videos¶
To help you learn how to use Data Loader and its capabilities, visit Getting Started with Cloud Data Loader. More in-depth videos can be found in our Video Library under Getting Started with Data Loader. Videos include basic features and tips and tricks for using Data Loader.
Upgrading from Data Loader to Jitterbit Harmony¶
For information on upgrading from Data Loader to our flagship product Jitterbit Harmony, see our Data Loader Upgrade FAQ, Part 1 and Part 2.
Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader versions 220.127.116.11 and later support TLS 1.2. Data Loader versions 10.47 and later no longer support TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for JDBC driver connections to database endpoints by default.
Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader, as it is a 32-bit application, is incompatible with and will not run on macOS 10.15 "Catalina" and later, as these operating system versions require all applications to be 64-bit. You can use a virtual machine to run a pre-"Catalina" version of the macOS or a version of the Windows OS that supports the current Data Loader version. See System Requirements for Data Loader for more information.
Powerful Data Operations
- Wizard-based point-and-click configuration.
- Support for Insert, Update, Upsert, Query, Delete, and Bulk operations.
- Save, edit, and re-use operations, connections, and data mappings.
- Support for flat files with any delimiter.
- Connect to any ODBC or JDBC database.
- Complete web services support, including the Bulk API.
- Microsoft Excel-like functions allow you to transform your data, including concatenations, substrings, and trims.
- Parallel processing provides unmatched performance, including support for bulk loads.
Easy Automation and Management
- Set operations on a schedule to automate data loads.
- Management console provides full logging and operation history.
Benefits of Connectivity¶
- Maximize your cloud investment.
- Rapid and easy to configure import/export of critical business data in and out of Salesforce.
- Significantly improve operational efficiencies by automating common processes.
- Rapidly import new sales leads, update accounts, or export marketing data into analytics applications.
- Provide a consistent view of customer and account information across the organization.
- Eliminate IT dependence for data loading tasks with tools designed for the Salesforce Administrator.
- It's free!
Manage Your Data in 5 Steps¶
- Configure: Configure endpoints including flat files, databases, or Salesforce.
- Select: Select a Salesforce object using point-and-click filters and conditions.
- Map and Transform: Data fields can be mapped and transformed in a graphical interface.
- Automate: Schedule operations down to the second with the built-in scheduler.
- Manage: Manage your operations, track queues, and view activity logs.
Get the Free Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader¶
To obtain Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader, visit https://www.jitterbit.com/solutions/salesforce-integration/salesforce-data-loader/.
If you are an existing Data Loader user, log in to the Harmony Portal at https://login.jitterbit.com/ and access the Downloads page to obtain the latest version.
Data Loader Support¶
For support on Data Loader, go to Jitterbit Community for Cloud Data Loader.
Learn more in this PDF datasheet on Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader:
Data Loader End User License Agreement¶
For Data Loader's EULA, see Data Loader End User License Agreement.