Getting Started with Design Studio¶
This topic includes a quick start guide, system requirements, installation instructions, and best practices for using Design Studio:
- Design Studio Quick Start Guide
A guide that walks through getting started with a sample project and then guides you through designing a new project.
- System Requirements for Design Studio
Operation system, software, and hardware requirements for installing Design Studio.
- Installing Jitterbit Design Studio on Windows
Instructions for installation on Windows.
- Installing Jitterbit Design Studio on macOS
Instructions for installation on macOS.
- Adding Certificates to Keystore for Design Studio
Instructions for adding a new certificate to the Jitterbit Java keystore, which is required if, for example, you are using a proxy server and need to allow secure access through the proxy server.
- Enabling Proxy for Design Studio
Instructions for accessing proxy settings in your browser and for entering proxy settings in Design Studio.
- Configuring Jitterbit with SSL
Instructions for installing a server certificate and corresponding private key to access Jitterbit web services with SSL encryption enabled.
- Best Practices with Design Studio
Best practices and recommendations for working with Jitterbit Harmony using Design Studio.