Design Studio Jitterpaks¶
A Jitterpak (JPK format) contains a snapshot of a Design Studio project at the moment it was saved. These snapshots can be used as examples or samples that you can reference or use as a starting point for a Design Studio project.
For Cloud Studio, instead use Cloud Studio Integration Recipes or Cloud Studio Process Templates, available through Jitterbit Marketplace.
This library contains a collection of Jitterpaks that are available to use for reference when creating your own Design Studio projects. See Import a Jitterpak for how to load the Jitterpaks. You can also create your own Jitterpak as described at Export as a Jitterpak.
Citizen Integrator Jitterpaks¶
These Jitterpaks were exported from Citizen Integrator recipes and are supported as Jitterbit examples. More than 500 Jitterpaks across 40 endpoints are available. Browse all Jitterpaks at Citizen Integrator Jitterpaks or select an endpoint from the list below to view and download the Jitterpaks for the specific endpoint.
To use recipes directly in Citizen Integrator, log in to the Harmony Portal and select Citizen Integrator. Documentation is available under Citizen Integrator.
- Amazon Web Services S3
- Base CRM
- Constant Contact
- Dynamics CRM
- Magento 2
- Oracle EBS
These Jitterpaks are provided for your reference only, and are not supported examples.
- Clarizen Connector Create
- Clarizen Connector Delete
- Clarizen Connector Query
- Clarizen Connector Update
- Configuring Outbound Messages with Harmony API
- Configuring Outbound Messages with Hosted HTTP Endpoints
- Creating Transformation Iterator Dynamically
- Diff Functions
- EBS Connector Concurrency Programs
- Four51 Connector Create
- Four51 Connector Delete
- Four51 Connector Patch Update
- Four51 Connector Read
- Four51 Connector Update
- Jitterbit Admin Quick Start Tutorial
- Mongo DB
- NetSuite Connector Create
- NetSuite Connector Delete
- NetSuite Connector GetList
- NetSuite Connector Search
- NetSuite Connector Update
- NetSuite Connector Upsert
- NetSuite to Salesforce Opportunity to Order
- Persisting Inbound Data for Later Processing
- QuickBooks Connector - Create Activities
- QuickBooks Connector - Delete Activities
- QuickBooks Connector - Query Activities
- QuickBooks Connector - Update Activities
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics With a CSV File or a Database
- Salesforce Relationship Query
- Upserting Clarizen Data with a Chain of Operations