- Apache Log4j2 JNDI vulnerabilities affect 10.45 and earlier Private Agents
- Summary: Apache Log4j2 vulnerabilities CVE-2021-44228 and CVE-2021-45046 affect 10.45 and earlier Private Agents that use Cloud Studio connectors built with the Jitterbit Harmony Connector SDK.
Mitigation: An emergency maintenance addressed the vulnerabilities. After the maintenance, Private Agents needed to be restarted and an operation run for each affected connector in order for the update to become effective. For detailed information and instructions, see Mitigating the Apache Log4j2 JNDI Vulnerability.
New trial users may not be able to access Cloud Studio immediately after registering
Summary: When a new trial user logs in to the Harmony Portal for the first time immediately after registering with Jitterbit Harmony, they may see Design Studio displayed as an application card. When clicked, nothing happens.
Additional Info: This issue is limited to new trial users; new users registering to join an existing Jitterbit Harmony organization are unaffected.
Workaround: To avoid this issue, wait a few minutes after registering to log in. If you have already encountered this issue, log out of the Harmony Portal and log back in. The Cloud Studio application card should be displayed. Click the card to access Cloud Studio.
- Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle: Authentication API V3 is not supported
- Summary: As of December 18, 2020, Autodesk no longer supports the versions (V1/V2) of the authentication APIs used in the Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle Connector. As a result, the connector may stop working.
- Additional Info: Jitterbit is in the process of upgrading the connector to use authentication API V3.
Workaround: Until the connector supports V3, you must request an extension from Autodesk to continue using the connector. Autodesk is allowing extensions through March 31, 2021 to continue using V1/V2. For details on requesting an extension, see Action Required for Fusion Lifecycle Administrators Prior to December 18, 2020.
BMC Helix ITSM: Next button disabled in activities
Summary: When configuring an activity step that has a list, the Next button remains disabled even after completing entries.
Additional Info: This occurs in all activities that require a selection from a list.
Workaround: Select an object from the list to enable the Next button.
Box: Extra subelements warning when creating web links with the Create activity
Summary: This warning appears in the log when creating a web link.
Additional Information: After running an operation to create a web link the log shows extra subelements warnings.
Database connector activities may fail if the table name contains a +
Summary: If a table name in a statement such as
select * from City+contains a +, the activity fails.
Additional Info: The + character is a reserved character in SQL.
Workaround: Enclose the table name with square brackets,
[select * from City+].
- HTTP: Retry does not recover from 500, 502, 503, or 504 errors
- Summary: When the Retry option is selected in an HTTP Connection and when using Private Agents 10.30 through 10.33, the HTTP activity does not recover from 500, 502, 503, or 504 errors and an error code is returned.
Workaround: Upgrade to Private Agent version 10.34 or later, or manually add
RecoverableStatusCode=500,502,503,504to the Private Agent configuration file.
Magento: Field values for
updated_attimestamps are not updated with manual entries
Summary: Both the
updated_atfields are provided by the Magento API. These timestamps are not editable by the user. Any values you enter for these timestamps are ignored.
Magento: Filtering a search on some fields isn't working
Summary: When specifying filter parameters in the request of a Magento Search activity, some fields aren't working even when they exactly match the field names specified in the Magento API documentation.
Additional Info: The operation fails and the response message indicates an invalid attribute name.
Workaround: Use the browser logs to determine what field name is expected by the connector. For example, while the Magento API specifies an
idfield, the Magento connector expects the field name provided in the request to be
entity_id. On a Chrome browser, the browser logs can be accessed within the Google Chrome Developer tools in its Network tab.
- Microsoft Teams: Testing a query in a Microsoft Teams List Channels activity fails if a team name contains spaces
- Summary: Testing a query in step 2 of a Microsoft Teams List Channels activity fails with an Invalid Query error if the Microsoft Teams team name contains spaces.
Additional Info: The issue is limited to testing of the query. The activity configuration can still be completed. At runtime, the operation will return the expected channel details.
SAP: Deployment of invalid SAP operations is allowed
Summary: Operations that contain more than one SAP activity, or that contain an SAP activity and a NetSuite, Salesforce, or SOAP activity, appear to be valid and are able to be deployed without error.
Additional Info: The operation will fail at runtime.
Workaround: Follow a valid operation pattern and don't use more than one SAP, NetSuite, Salesforce, or SOAP activity in the same operation. If using an SAP activity as a source, use only the Transformation Pattern. If using an SAP activity as a target, use the Transformation Pattern, the Two-Target Archive Pattern (as the first target only), or the Two-Transformation Pattern, as applicable. See Operation Validity for more information.
ServiceNow: DateTime fields use the wrong data type in the response schema generated by a ServiceNow Query activity
Summary: During the configuration of a ServiceNow Query activity, in the schema generated in step 3, a DateTime field that is returning a value (either a
DateTimeor a null) uses a string 'dateTime' instead of the value.
Workaround: In the transformation, mirror the schema, then edit it and change the data type of any 'dateTime' fields to a string.
ServiceNow: Operations with ServiceNow Create or Update activities using incorrectly formatted DateTime data fail to write the record
Incorrect values for
Summary: Values and data types may change on output.
Additional Info: Fields with long data types may not display the original value on output.
- Using a flat source schema in transformations may return blank mapped field
- Summary: In certain circumstances when using a flat source schema, target fields are not mapped correctly, which causes them to be blank.
- Additional Info: This does not occur with mirrored schemas or JSON schemas.
Workaround: Add a script at the beginning of the operation that disables streaming transformations by setting
$jitterbit.transformation.auto_streaming = false;.
- A variable used in a transformation mapping cannot contain a period in its name
- Summary: A variable used in a transformation mapping that has one or more periods in its variable name isn't resolved correctly, resulting in an incorrect target field mapping in the transformation.
- Additional Info: Because of this issue, Jitterbit variables at this time cannot be referenced within a transformation.
Workaround: Rename project or global variables by replacing any periods with underscores or another character.
A transformation preview will result in a generic error when using an invalid sample file
Summary: When loading a sample file to use for a transformation preview, if the file is in an invalid format, the error message indicates a "sampleDataLoadFailure."
Additional Info: Potential causes of an invalid format include a CSV file missing the header, a JSON file missing a closing quote, an XML file missing a closing tag, etc.