The My Projects page, also referred to as the project index, contains a repository of all accessible Cloud Studio projects. From here, you can create a new project, import an existing project, or select an existing project to design.
Accessing the Project Index
The My Projects page is the landing page for Cloud Studio, which is accessed directly through the Jitterbit Harmony Portal.
The My Projects page can also be accessed from other pages within the Harmony Portal:
- From any page within the Harmony Portal, use the Harmony Portal menu in the top left to select Cloud Studio:
- From any page within Cloud Studio, click the logo or words Cloud Studio in the top left next to the Harmony Portal menu:
- From the Connector Builder page, use the dropdown to select My Projects:
The My Projects page is displayed, showing an index of accessible Cloud Studio projects:
Project Index Header
The header along the top of the project index includes the project total, navigation to Connector Builder, controls for the display of the project index, and the ability to import or create a new project:
- Total Projects for the Selected Organization: The number of accessible projects for the selected organization using any applied filters and search criteria. The selected organization can be changed in the top navigation bar (see Changing the Selected Organization in Jitterbit Harmony Portal).
- Navigation: Use the dropdown to navigate to the Connector Builder page, also referred to as the Connector Builder index.
- View: Click the card view or list view icon to toggle the format used to display projects on this page. Card view is the initial default view. The next time you load the My Projects page, the last selected view is preselected.
- Filter By: Use the dropdown to limit the projects displayed by environment. By default, projects within all environments are shown, sorted by project name. The next time you load the My Projects page, the last selected filter is preselected.
- Search: Enter any part of the project name into the search box to filter the projects by name. The search is not case-sensitive.
- Import: Click to open the project import screen, where you can import Cloud Studio projects in JSON format (see Project Exports and Imports).
- New Project: Click to open the project configuration screen, where you can create a new project (see Creating a New Project in Project Creation and Configuration).
To access card view, select the card view icon:
Card view displays projects as tiles, referred to as index cards. Each index card has a front and a back that can be "flipped" over to reveal additional project information and actions. The front is displayed by default. The back is displayed on hovering over the card:
- Front: The front of the card shows the project name, environment, and last-edited local browser date and time.
- Back: The back of the card shows the project name, environment, project description, and username of the user who last edited the project. In addition, these actions are available:
- View/Edit: Opens the project in the project designer.
- Actions: Click the actions menu icon to open a menu with additional actions:
- Project Settings: Opens the project configuration screen, where you can rename, edit the description of, export, or delete the project (see Editing the Configuration under Project Creation and Configuration).
- Logs: Opens the operation log screen, which includes logs for any operations within the project that have been deployed and executed (see Operation Logs).
- Project Variables: Opens the project variables screen, where you can view, edit, and add new project variables (see Project Variables).
- Export: Opens the project export screen, where you can export the project as a JSON file (see Project Exports and Imports).
- Delete: Permanently deletes the project. On clicking Delete, a confirmation dialog is displayed to confirm that you want to permanently delete the project.
To access list view, select the list view icon:
List view displays projects in a table, with each column described below. Each column except for the Actions column can be sorted by clicking the column header. Additional actions in the Actions column are displayed by hovering over the project row:
- Project Name: The name of the project. Click the name to open the project in the project designer.
- Environment: The environment where the project is stored.
- Last Edited: The local browser date and time the project was last edited.
- Edited By: The username of the user who last edited the project.
- Last Deployed: The local browser date and time any part of the project was last deployed.
- Deployed By: The username of the user who last deployed any part of the project.
- Actions: Hover over the project row to reveal additional actions:
- Edit: Click the edit icon to open the project in the project designer.
- Description: Click the description icon to view the project description.
- Additional Actions: Click the actions menu icon to open a menu with additional actions:
Last updated: Apr 22, 2021
- No labels