10.7 Harmony Release
Harmony Portal, Private API Gateway, Private Agents, and Sandbox Cloud Agent Group
Scheduled for September 18, 19, and 23, 2019
The 10.7 release date is by region:
- APAC: Released 18 September 2019
- EMEA: Released 19 September 2019 20:00 UTC
- NA: Scheduled for September 23, 2019 7:00 pm PDT
Included in this release are updates to these Harmony components:
Cloud applications accessed through the Harmony Portal will be updated to 10.7 at the time of the release. Updated installers will be available in each region at the conclusion of each region's release.
- Support for OData API exports and imports
OData APIs can now be exported or imported in an APK file format in the same way you can already export and import custom and proxy APIs.
- New option to publish APIs upon import
When importing a custom, proxy, or OData API, you now have the option to publish the API immediately. APIs that aren't published immediately are saved as drafts.
- DocuSign connector
A new Cloud Studio connector for DocuSign is now available to use with agents version 10.1 or higher. The new connector can be accessed on the right side of the project designer from the design component palette and will automatically be downloaded by an agent as required.
- New options for using previously deployed variables and schedules
When deploying a project, you can now choose to use the values of project variables or schedules that are already deployed in the Harmony cloud, or update them with those in the current Cloud Studio project. This allows you to keep or override values set outside of Cloud Studio, such as through the Management Console.
- Scripts and transformations now auto-save less frequently
The auto-save feature of scripts and transformations now activates every 5 minutes instead of every 4 seconds. We recommend frequent manual saving in order not to lose changes between auto-saves.
- Drain stop now waits for APIs to finish running
When an agent drain stop is initiated, the agent will now wait 180 seconds for any APIs to finish running before the drain stop is completed. For Private Agents, the wait time can be configured within the
jitterbit-agent-config.propertiesfile by setting
agent.drainstop.api.waitequal to the desired number of seconds.
- Operation schedule times can now be adjusted by the minute
When configuring an operation schedule whose frequency is set to occur once at a specific time of day, you can now manually edit the time up to the minute, instead of being limited to the 15-minute increments displayed in the dropdown.
- Connector names are now listed in the component palette
The Connectivity tab of the design component palette now displays the name of each connector under the connector's logo in the Connectors and All views. In addition, the search feature now returns results based on the configured connection name, in addition to the connector name, in the Endpoints and All views.
- Operation steps can now be renamed from the design canvas
Activities, transformations, and scripts used as steps in an operation can now be renamed directly from the design canvas. Click the name below the component block to bring it into edit mode in the same way you would rename an operation.
- Schemas can now be renamed from the project pane
Schemas can now be renamed directly from the project pane. Under the Files category in the Components tab, hover over the file name, then click the actions menu icon and select Rename to bring the name into edit mode.
- Invalid items are now highlighted by default
The Highlight Invalid Items checkbox on the design canvas is now selected by default for new projects, making it easier to identify invalid components at design time. The setting for the project persists after saving.
- Support for variables in additional fields
A "V" icon indicating support for variables is now displayed on additional fields during the configuration of an email notification: Reply To, Account, and Password.
- Variable types are now visually indicated
The dropdown accessible by the "V" icon on configuration fields now visually indicates the type of each variable that can be selected, using a "P" for project variable, "G" for global variable, or "J" for Jitterbit variable. The icon's background will be solid if the variable has a default value and empty if it does not.
- Global and Jitterbit variables are easier to map
Within transformation mapping mode, the Project Variables tab on the left is now called Variables and includes global and Jitterbit variables in addition to project variables. Global and Jitterbit variables can be mapped in the same way as project variables by dragging to a target field.
- Transformation mapping scripts can now be searched
The search feature on the target side of a transformation now searches within transformation mapping scripts, in addition to target field names.
- Operation logs now have more useful filtering and date/time adjustment
When viewing operation logs, the search box now supports filtering by log message content. In addition you can now use arrows to increase or decrease the date (by a day) or time (by an hour, minute, or second) or choose a date from a calendar popup.
- New get BAQ activity for the Epicor ERP connector
The Epicor ERP connector now provides a get BAQ activity that can be used to query the Epicor ERP database using a Business Activity Query (BAQ).
- Snowflake connector now adds object namespaces
When providing Snowflake database objects such as
fileNamein a request schema, the Snowflake connector now automatically adds the namespace for those objects instead of requiring that you provide the namespace yourself.
- Design Studio JMS Listener now reconnects after interruption
When using a Design Studio JMS Listen operation, if the connection to the JMS server is interrupted, the agent will try to reconnect to the JMS server every 1 minute, for a maximum of 120 retries. Previously, the listener wouldn't recover after JMS server downtime.
- Environment changes are now reflected sooner in Cloud Studio
After associating an Agent Group with an environment from the Management Console Environments page, the change is now immediately reflected in Cloud Studio.
- Connector Builder basic auth URL can now successfully be overridden
When configuring a connector created with Connector Builder, if the Authentication URL field was configured to be exposed, user edits to that URL are now used by the connection. Previously, user edits wouldn't take effect and the URL specified during connector creation would always be used.
Longdata types are now handled properly
Longdata types specified in a custom flat schema are now handled as expected. Previously, this data type was being skipped at runtime, resulting in a shifting of data types across the schema.
- New global variables in a transformation script now show up immediately
Global variables created in a transformation script are now immediately displayed within the script component palette under the Variables > Global Variables tab. Previously, the global variable would be listed only after closing and reopening the transformation.
- Objects can now be selected during activity configuration using Firefox
When using the Firefox browser to configure activities associated with certain application-specific connectors, such as NetSuite, SAP, ServiceNow, and Workday, the object selection screen now renders properly. Previously, no objects would be listed.
- Epicor ERP get activity now uses the correct
Companyvalues provided through the request structure of an Epicor ERP get activity are now used in the transformation as expected. Previously, the default value for
Companywas being used.
- Salesforce or ServiceMax query fields can now be cleared
Previously selected fields in an existing Salesforce or ServiceMax query can now be cleared.
- Check Jitterbit Trust for the latest release dates and times, as the schedule is subject to change.
- See the Sandbox Cloud Agent Group release notes.
- Review the Jitterbit End-of-Life Policy.
- Find Documentation Updates at Jitterbit Success Central.
- Contact Jitterbit Support or ask the Jitterbit Community.
Last updated: Sep 20, 2019
- No labels