9.6 Harmony Release Notes
Released December 6, 2018 in EMEA and December 10, 2018 in NA
Included in this release are updates to API Manager, Design Studio, Harmony Platform, Management Console, and Private Agents. Private Agents were released December 12, 2018.
- New functionality added to API Manager to create, update, delete, and clone proxy APIs.
API Manager now allows you to publish your existing internal and third-party APIs through the Jitterbit Harmony platform for management, security, and governance:
- Configure basic settings
- Configure services and methods
- Assign security profiles
- Ability to upload a YAML or JSON file for quick and easy discovery of the existing API (the API that is being proxied)
- Securely publish and manage existing APIs (APIs that were not developed in Harmony API Manager)
- Operational and debug logs
- Analyze performance and consumption trends for your API proxies
- In a Custom API with CORS enabled, all methods can now be used from within the API Manager Portal.
- Improved the importing of recipes into Design Studio, a feature added in Harmony 9.4. In the Design Studio, the recipe list for each connector is now sorted alphabetically.
- The OData $count and $inlinecount=allpages system query options have been added to the OData suite with certain restrictions.
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, and PostgreSQL are supported. Other databases that do not support these options (such as SAP) should not produce any errors.
Filter expressions are supported for both
$countoption will return an error if 0 rows are returned in the query; otherwise, a single number will be returned with no XML body. (This error strategy is identical to previous releases.) The
$inlinecountoption must appear as
$inlinecount=allpagesin the URI; any other value for
$inlinecountwill be ignored. The 'count' will be added to the body of the XML return message.
- Updated the Harmony Portal menu located in the upper left of each page to allow easy access to all pages within each using sub-menus.
The existing Classic API Management and API Analytics menus and pages are now deprecated. Please switch to using the API Manager menus and pages for all of your work with your APIs.
- The SAP Connector now supports the Table Parameters type for any BAPI or RFC.
- OData now supports NULL value queries for supported databases. (Note: this note was added December 20, 2018.)
- Added search and sorting functionality to the operation and schedules pane of the Management Console's Projects page.
- The JMS Listen activity of the JMS Connector now supports JNDI context lookup for JMS destinations.
- Added support for showing the NetSuite object AssemblyBuild in the NetSuite Search.
- Fixed an issue in Management Console with the downloading of log files by providing an error message to notify a user that they cannot download log files for operations run against the public agent group.
Fixed an issue with the parsing of IDoc types. It is now enabled by default and can be disabled in a Private Agent by setting the
jitterbit.conf [TransformationEngine]section variable