9.8.2 Harmony Release Notes
Released March 5, 2019 in EMEA and March 4, 2019 in NA
Included in this release is an emergency update to Jitterbit Harmony API Manager.
- Fixed a problem where, when creating a new API, clicking the "Save and Publish" button resulted in an error message that an unknown exception had occurred and the API was not created.
9.8 Harmony Release Notes
Released February 7, 2019 in EMEA and February 11, 2019 in NA
Included in this release are updates to API Manager, Design Studio, Harmony Platform, Jitterbit Salesforce Connector, Management Console, and Agents. Design Studio and Private Agent installers are available.
NOTE: Issues have been identified with the 9.8 release of the Jitterbit Harmony Private Agent. Some integrations that use plugins may fail when running on version 9.8 private agents. As a result, we have pulled the 9.8 release of Jitterbit Harmony Private Agent and it is currently unavailable. The previous release of Jitterbit Harmony Private Agent (220.127.116.11) is available for download if required. Jitterbit Harmony Cloud Agent Groups are not affected by this issue.
jitterbit.conffile. See the enhancements to Private Agents below.
- The Java distribution included in the Jitterbit Design Studio on Windows has been changed from the Oracle JRE to the AdoptOpenJDK JRE.
Jitterbit Salesforce Connector
- Upgraded connector support from Salesforce REST API version 41 to version 44. This implicitly includes objects from Salesforce API v42 and v43. When launching existing Jitterbit Salesforce projects within Design Studio, a popup dialog will will ask about upgrading the project to v44.
- When creating an environment in the Harmony Quick Start wizard, you can now associate one of the Cloud Agent Groups with the new environment.
jitterbit.conffile. In the
limitis the maximum number of iterations to be permitted.
- The Java distribution included in the Jitterbit Harmony Linux Agent has been changed from the Oracle JRE to the AdoptOpenJDK JRE.
- The Java distribution included in the Jitterbit Harmony Windows Agent has been changed from the Oracle JRE to the AdoptOpenJDK JRE.
- The PostgreSQL instance bundled in the Windows Private Agent installer has been upgraded to version 9.6.11.
- Fixed an issue with persisting changes when editing an existing Security Profile from one that does not include an IP range restriction (a Trusted IP range) to one that does.
- The overlay indicating that there is an operation in progress is now displayed on top of the page below the header rather than blocking the entire page.
- When opening an API Logs page of the API Manager from the menu of a Proxy API, the page is now pre-populated with a filter for the Proxy API.
- An issue with the Harmony Quick Start Wizard video being replaced if you left the Wizard has been fixed.
- The remaining trial days shown on the landing page are now in sync with the Management Console.
- Fixed an issue with the display of "Long Running Operations" on the Harmony Management Console dashboard.
- An issue with the Jitterbit global variable
jitterbit.source.preserve_char_whitespacenot being honored when transforming from CSV to JSON or from an Oracle Database to XML has been fixed.
jitterbit.source.preserve_char_whitespace=truemeans white space will be preserved and won't be trimmed from the beginning and end of strings in the source.
The default value for this variable is "
false", and white space will be trimmed from the beginning and end of strings in the source. This default value will be used if the variable has not been explicitly set.
The default behavior is unchanged from prior releases.
Last updated: Mar 27, 2019