Jitterbit Harmony API Manager
Jitterbit Harmony API Manager (API Manager) is Jitterbit's API management web interface where you can create and publish developer-friendly APIs and perform full API lifecycle management tasks. You can expose any system as a secure, managed, real-time API that can be called and consumed by any other app. You can access API Manager through the Jitterbit Harmony Portal.
To access API Manager, you must be a member of a Jitterbit Harmony organization with a subscription to API Manager and have the appropriate organization permissions and environment access levels as described in Jitterbit Harmony Permissions and Access.
As API Manager is accessed through the Harmony Portal, it does not require any additional hardware or software installation. These major browsers are supported:
- Safari (macOS only)
Reference documentation for API Manager is included in this section as follows:
- API Manager Quick Start Guide: A guide for new users to get started with API Manager.
- Harmony API Security: Information about securing APIs created through API Manager.
- API Manager: Documentation for each page of API Manager:
- My APIs: The landing page, where you create, edit, clone, delete, publish, and manage Custom, Proxy, and OData APIs.
- Portal Manager: This page is where you generate interactive OpenAPI documentation for Custom and Proxy APIs, to be displayed on the Portal page.
- Portal: This page displays the generated interactive OpenAPI documentation for Custom and Proxy APIs.
- API Logs: This page displays logs for all Custom, Proxy, and OData APIs.
- Analytics: This page displays consumption and performance metrics for all Custom, Proxy, and OData APIs.
- Security Profiles: This page is where you configure security profiles to assign to Custom, Proxy, or OData APIs in order to govern and secure their use.
- Jitterbit Private API Gateway: Instructions for installing a local private gateway to execute APIs with additional security and control beyond the standard security functions.
- No labels