- Getting Started: Get an overview of all Harmony components, follow our quick start tutorial, reference installation and security guidelines, and find best practices, templates, training videos, and other general information.
- Announcements: Check up on release notes, known issues, our end-of-life policy, and product notices.
- Cloud Studio: View documentation on our web-based project designer, accessible directly from the Harmony Portal.
- Design Studio: Access documentation on our desktop project design application.
- API Manager: Find resources for our API management platform, accessible directly from the Harmony Portal.
- Citizen Integrator: Discover how to use more than 500 pre-built recipes in Citizen Integrator, accessible directly from the Harmony Portal, or download recipes to use as templates.
- Management Console: Learn to manage your projects in the Management Console, accessible from the Harmony Portal.
- Agent: Refer to consolidated reference information on Cloud Agents, managed by Jitterbit, or Private Agents, which you can manage to run integrations on-premises.
- Data Loader: Review resources for our free tool for migrating Salesforce data.
- Advanced Resources: Peruse our design patterns, library of plugins, and advanced resources to help you become a Jitterbit expert.
Noteworthy Documentation Updates
These recent additions, updates, or changes to the documentation are of particular interest or note:
- New Cloud Studio Connectors in 10.4 and 10.5
Documentation for several new Cloud Studio connectors available with Harmony 10.4 (July 2019) and 10.5 (June 2019) is now available under Connectors. These include Google Docs, Google Sheets, Epicor ERP, MongoDB, Workday, and Zendesk. Documention for the ServiceMax connector is soon to come!
- New Cloud Studio Features in 10.3 and 10.4
Documentation is available to cover the new project history feature (Project History), new activities (API SOAP Request or Response Activity), and support for derived types and substitution groups (XML Schema Advanced Types), released in Harmony 10.3 and 10.4 (July 2019).
- New Cloud Studio Connectors in 10.1 and 10.2
Documentation for eight new Cloud Studio connectors available with Harmony 10.1 (May 2019) and 10.2 (June 2019) is now available under Connectors. These include Evernote, Google Drive, HubSpot, Magento, Smartsheet, Snowflake, Square, and SugarCRM.
Jitterbit Developer Portal
The new Jitterbit Developer Portal (April 2019) provides documentation and resources for developers wishing to extend the Jitterbit Harmony platform by creating connectors, plugins, and integration recipes. The portal is separate from Jitterbit Success Central and is accessible at https://developer.jitterbit.com.
This new section of pages (April 2019) provides documentation on our web-based project design platform released in Harmony 10.0 and accessed through the Harmony Portal. New Harmony users can start with the Cloud Studio Quick Start Guide to get started. Existing users of Design Studio, our desktop application, can learn about differences between the two Studios in Cloud Studio Overview for Design Studio Users.
REST API Tutorial
This new tutorial (February 2019) walks through a complete example of how to consume REST APIs in Jitterbit Harmony using Atlassian Jira as an endpoint for demonstration purposes. The same process can be applied to any endpoint that uses a REST API. The intended audience for this tutorial is someone who is unfamiliar with REST APIs and the testing of them, and has a basic knowledge of Jitterbit Harmony.
- Integration Project Methodology
This new document (January 2019) addresses the key items a Project Manager for a Jitterbit Harmony project should know. It shows how to organize your team, gather and validate requirements clearly and concisely, and leverage the strengths of Jitterbit Harmony to deliver a successful project.
All Recent Updates
This list includes the most recently created or updated content on Success Central:
Last updated: Aug 06, 2019