Ask the Community
The Jitterbit Community supports self-service help and collaboration among users.
Ask questions about using our product, get advice and best practices from other Jitterbit users, or share your own experience with others. The community is also the place to ask questions about our documentation.
A link to Jitterbit Community is at the end of every page:
Submit a Support Ticket via Jitterbit Community
Get in touch with our expert support team directly by submitting a support case. Our support portal can now be accessed from the Jitterbit Community, but is still separate and private from the public forums.
Once logged in, the Support section will become available where you can create new cases and view case history. The link is also provided at the end of every page:
Suggest an Idea via Jitterbit Community
Do you have an idea to make Jitterbit better? Let us know! Access the ideas portal from the Jitterbit Community to browse through and vote on existing ideas, or suggest your own.
Once logged in, the Ideas section will become available. The link is also provided at the end of every page:
Get Data Loader Support
Submit a Support Ticket via Email
It is recommended to submit support cases using Jitterbit Community. We also provide the option to open a case using an email. Email to the support email for your region (see Finding My Region - NA or EMEA):
Be sure to use a brief descriptive subject line, and include this information:
- Screenshot(s), if applicable (hide information you do not want to be seen).
- Error message(s) and stack trace(s) if available (redundant lines in stack trace are not necessary).
- Description of the issue. If you are reporting a problem, for example, please include:
- What you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen, and what actually happened.
- The edition (Pro/Enterprise), the product(s), and version of the product(s), if not noted in the error (see Finding My Jitterbit Version).
- Jitterpak and/or sample file if you think the issue is a bug. This is required for us to reproduce the issue. Our support team will get back to you if we need additional information.
We know how worrisome a Production Down situation is, and we’re here to give you top priority if it should occur.
If you have a Production Down situation, simply put “Production Down” in the subject of your case. Be sure to fully describe the situation in the body of your message and include your contact information, the Jitterbit product you are using, and your endpoints. Include anything you think would help us troubleshoot the problem.
Our team is trained to watch for Production Down situations and respond accordingly.
Jitterbit System Status
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I check on the status of my case?
A: As your case progresses, you will receive emails to notify you of the case status changes.
Q: How will you know who I am?
A: Please be sure to set up your team members as "Authorized Contacts" with your Jitterbit Sales Representative. That way, your team members are assured the fastest possible support experience.
Q: I am an Enterprise-level customer; how can I escalate my case?
A: Enterprise-level customers may call their Emergency Hotline to escalate support cases.
Last updated: Jun 15, 2018