This page documents known issues that have been identified with recent versions of Jitterbit Harmony.
- New trial users may not be able to access Cloud Studio immediately after registering
- Summary: When a new trial user logs in to the Harmony Portal for the first time immediately after registering with Jitterbit Harmony, they may see Design Studio displayed as an application card. When clicked, nothing happens.
- Additional Info: This issue is limited to new trial users; new users registering to join an existing Jitterbit Harmony organization are unaffected.
Workaround: To avoid this issue, wait a few minutes after registering to log in. If you have already encountered this issue, log out of the Harmony Portal and log back in. The Cloud Studio application card should be displayed. Click the card to access Cloud Studio.
Multiple Versions of Cloud and Private Agents
These issues apply to all recent versions:
ODBC connections don't handle extended characters correctly
- Summary: When connecting to a database using an ODBC driver, some extended characters, such as an en dash, aren't handled properly by operations that upsert data.
- Additional Info: Upsert operations may fail, or succeed with unintended consequences by affecting the wrong data. Note that insert and update operations are unaffected by this issue.
- SFTP directories sometimes aren't auto-created
- Summary: When writing to SFTP as a target using Design Studio or Cloud Studio, the auto-creation of directories works inconsistently.
- Additional Info: Depending on the particular FTP server involved, the directory may not be created.
Workaround: Confirm that the directory has been created before production use.
SetSalesforceSessionfunction doesn't work
- Summary: The Jitterbit Script function
SetSalesforceSessiondoesn't work correctly and shouldn't be used in Design Studio or Cloud Studio.
Additional Info: If used, the script may or may not generate an error. Even if the script does not generate an error, the function will not work correctly. As the function doesn't work, the built-in session handling of the Salesforce connector will be used.
- Private Agents have specific system requirements and known issues
- Summary: The Private Agents have different and specific system requirements and known issues, depending on the operating system being used.
- Workaround: See the System Requirements for Private Agents for details.
- 64-bit Windows Private Agent does not work with Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Summary: As of the 10.9 Harmony Release, the 64-bit Windows Private Agent does not work on Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
- Workaround: Install the 32-bit Windows Private Agent instead.
- Agent installation fails due to PostgreSQL password including a plus sign (
- Summary: Private agent installation fails if the PostgreSQL password contains a plus sign (+). There is no error message displayed.
- Additional Info: This is an issue with the Private Agent installer, not with PostgreSQL.
- Workaround: Use a password without a plus sign (
+). When installation is complete, the password can be changed to any password acceptable for use with PostgreSQL.
10.0 Cloud and Private Agents
- The Cloud Studio Cherwell connector doesn't work
9.8 Private Agents
- Plugins aren't executing
- Summary: An issue with plugins failing to run resulted in the Private Agent download being pulled shortly after the release.
Workaround: If you still have a 9.8 Private Agent, please upgrade to a later version.
This section identifies issues with recently released versions of Design Studio.
Multiple Versions of Design Studio
These issues apply to all recent versions:
- SOAP faults that trigger an email message can't be deployed
- Summary: When attempting to deploy an operation containing a SOAP fault that triggers an email message, you may receive an error.
Workaround: Set up a SOAP fault to trigger an operation containing the email message as described in Routing SOAP Faults to an Operation or Email.
9.4.1 Design Studio
- Environment can't be set and recipes can't be downloaded
- Summary: This version has issues with setting the environment and downloading recipes.
Workaround: If you are still using version 9.4.1, please upgrade to a later version.
8.25 Design Studio
This section identifies issues with recently released versions of Data Loader.
22.214.171.124 Data Loader - June 27, 2019
- Erroneous warning during installation must be acknowledged
- Summary: During installation of Data Loader 126.96.36.199 (using the updated installer available as of June 27, 2019) on macOS 10.14 (Mojave), you will receive a warning that "'JitterbitInstallConfigUtils' is not optimized for your Mac and needs to be updated."
- Workaround: Acknowledge the warning. The installation should proceed successfully.
8.13 - 188.8.131.52 Data Loader - December 20, 2016
- Installer is not compatible with macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Summary: Those using macOS 10.14 (Mojave) cannot install Data Loader 184.108.40.206 (using the original installer released December 20, 2016) due to an issue with compatibility of the installer.
- Workaround: Install Data Loader using the 220.127.116.11 installer available as of June 27, 2019 on the Downloads page of the Harmony Portal.
Last updated: Jan 14, 2020