Jitterbit Marketplace is entirely web-based and is accessible through the Jitterbit Harmony Portal.
When you access Marketplace, it opens a landing page in card view, where you can search for and download integration recipes and process templates.
You can view available assets in card view or view available assets in a list.
To access card view, select the card view icon:
Card view presents recipes and templates as index cards:
To access list view, select the list view icon:
List view presents the assets list by type, endpoints, the integration recipe or process template title, a description, the action you take, and a link to documentation, if available:
Common Controls and Filters
Both card view and list view use common controls and filters.
Sort Marketplace results by Title, Type, or Endpoints, and sort results in ascending or descending order:
Use Marketplace filters to search for specific asset types, endpoints, and categories:
Click Clear to clear the Type, Endpoint, or Category choices. Click Clear All to clear all search filter selections.
For more advanced searches, use the search bar located under the Marketplace banner:
More information about using filters and the search bar can be found in Searching Marketplace
Card View and List View Details
Card view and list view present the same information in different formats:
- Card view:
- List view:
Each view contains information on the assets:
- Type: Template or Recipe.
- Endpoints: The endpoints used by the asset.
- Title: Descriptive title of the asset.
- Jitterbit-certified icon: Indicates that the recipe or template has been tested and certified by Jitterbit.
- Author: Shows the template author (templates only).
- Start Project: Starts downloading the asset. For more information, see Starting a Recipe or Template Project.
- Docs or Documents: Link to download PDF documentation (templates only).
To view a brief description about a recipe or template when in card view, hover the cursor over the card just under the endpoint icons:
If you are in list view, hover the cursor over View in the Description column: