- If you are running Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, the Jitterbit Microsoft Dynamics 2011 Connector is compatible.
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics 365 connectors are compatible only with the Windows operating system.
The Jitterbit Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector installer is separate from the Jitterbit application. The connector layer is an interface between Jitterbit and the CRM. It is implemented through a RESTful WCF service, which is hosted as an independent Windows service.
- For the Jitterbit Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Connector, the .Net framework 4.0 or above is required.
- For the Jitterbit Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Connector, the .Net framework 4.6 or above is required.
- For the Jitterbit Microsoft Dynamics 365 Connector, the .Net framework 4.6 or above is required.
Download CRM Connector Installation File
- Log in to the Jitterbit Harmony Portal at https://login.jitterbit.com.
- Click the Menu in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select Downloads from the drop-down menu.
- The Jitterbit Connectors installer downloads are listed towards the bottom of the table.
Using the appropriate version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2011 or 2015) or Microsoft Dynamics 365 from the list, click on the link in the Download column to start downloading the installer:
Based on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM version you are connecting to, choose the appropriate Jitterbit CRM REST connector:
|Microsoft CRM Server||Compatible Jitterbit CRM REST Connector|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011||Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013||Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015||Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016|
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
|Microsoft Dynamics 365||Microsoft Dynamics 365|
Install and Configure Jitterbit Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector
Install the Jitterbit Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector on Windows as follows:
- Run the Jitterbit Connectors Dynamics CRM Installer and point the installation to the same machine where the Jitterbit Windows Agent is located.
- In the Windows OS services console (
services.msc), check that the Jitterbit Dynamics (CRM 2011, CRM 2015, or 365) Connector Service is installed and running. If it is not running, start it and set it to automatic start mode.
- Check http://localhost:8000/CRM/help in a browser. This will show you the operations available in the connector service. If you do not see the list of operations, this usually indicates that the Windows service hosting the connector is not started.
WARNING: Only one version of a Jitterbit Connector can be installed on a given agent.
Connect to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application Using Jitterbit
Once you have completed the steps outlined above, you can connect to the Microsoft CRM Application using Jitterbit.
- Log in to the Jitterbit Design Studio.
- Either start a New Project or open an existing project.
- In the left hierarchical tree, scroll down until you see Connectors.
- Open Connectors and you should see the folder Microsoft Dynamics CRM listed. Expand the folder.
- Right-click on MS CRM Endpoints and choose New MS CRM Endpoint. This should open a dialog in which you can enter the Connection Parameters for your Microsoft CRM system.
- Enter the values for your Microsoft CRM system and then click the Test Connection button.
Last updated: Apr 22, 2020