NetSuite helps thousands of companies plan all aspects of their business in the cloud. But to get the most out of NetSuite, companies need it to reflect information from many other sources, including CRM systems, databases, or custom apps. Jitterbit makes it fast and easy to connect between NetSuite to other popular systems, improving every company’s ability to get the most out of NetSuite. Preconfigured Jitterbit templates include built-in configurations based on industry best practices, to help make business processes as smoothly as possible.
By connecting NetSuite to other systems, companies can extract greater value from NetSuite and operate with complete confidence that every decision made and resource allocated is based on the most accurate, up-to-date information. Jitterbit offers the speed and flexibility needed to enable successful cloud integration and affords the opportunity to select NetSuite as a system of record for accounting, product information, or even customer information based on individual business needs. With Jitterbit in place, NetSuite becomes the reliable backbone of a successful digital business.
NetSuite Ecosystem Benefits
- Connect the front and back office quickly, seamlessly and accurately
- Amplify the value of all information in NetSuite by connecting it to other systems
- Establish a clear system of record to eliminate data duplication and inaccuracy
- Use NetSuite to manage products, accounting, customers or other information
- Templates accelerate time to value when connecting NetSuite with other systems
Benefits of Connectivity
- Gain real-time visibility into all aspects of the business
- Save time and empower employees to focus on their core jobs
- Ensure that data is accurate and synchronized everywhere
- Automate processes and streamline business operations
- Enable real-time customer self-service
- Customize sales and marketing offers for customers
- Realize return on investment quickly, with low total cost of ownership
NetSuite Connector Functionality
The NetSuite Connector allows you to connect to your NetSuite instance and add or delete records, update existing data, or retrieve data for use in Jitterbit integrations. The following activities are available under the NetSuite Connector in Jitterbit Studio.
NetSuite Connector Endpoint
Each endpoint represents the URL and login credentials for a specific NetSuite account. Creating the endpoint allows Jitterbit to access the account to perform the requested operations. You must create at least one NetSuite endpoint in order to use the other activities available in the NetSuite Connector.
- NetSuite Connector Create
Creates new data in the NetSuite instance.
- NetSuite Connector Update
Updates existing data in the NetSuite instance.
- NetSuite Connector GetList
Retrieves existing data based on ID from the NetSuite instance.
- NetSuite Connector Upsert
Updates existing data in the NetSuite instance. If the record does not already exist, a new record is created.
NetSuite Connector Delete
Deletes existing data in the NetSuite instance.
- NetSuite Connector Search
Retrieves existing data from the NetSuite instance.
Other ways to connect to NetSuite using Jitterbit Studio include using a web service method or calling a RESTlet. More information about these options is provided within these pages:
- Using NetSuite TBA in a Web Service Method
- Using NetSuite TBA by Calling a RESTlet from a Local File Source
- Using NetSuite TBA by Calling a RESTlet from an HTTP Source or Target
Advanced options, tips, and other reference materials are found on NetSuite Connector Advanced.
Access the NetSuite Connector in Jitterbit
Within your project within Jitterbit Studio, there are several ways to access the activities available within the NetSuite Connector:
Go to File > New > Connectors, then select the desired NetSuite activity.
- In the tree on the left under Connectors, right-click on the NetSuite category, then select the desired NetSuite activity.
- In the tree on the left under Connectors, double-click on the NetSuite category, then right-click on the desired NetSuite activity and choose the option to create the new activity.
- In the top toolbar, click the connector icon (orange jigsaw piece) . In the popup, select NetSuite, then select the desired NetSuite activity.
Watch & Learn
Last updated: Jul 18, 2019