The Jitterbit QuickBooks Connector makes it fast and easy to connect QuickBooks to all the other systems that run your business, so you can automate financial processes, gain complete visibility into your data and begin to analyze new data insights about your organization.
Automate Processes to Save Time and Increase Accuracy
Thousands of businesses rely on QuickBooks for its powerful accounting capabilities. The Jitterbit QuickBooks Connector lets companies easily build on this foundation and connect QuickBooks to all of the data sources that inform accurate accounting, from CRM to ERP systems. When the right applications are connected, it becomes easier to automate and manage invoicing, payments, taxes, inventory and other activities and other financial operations. This frees up your time to focus on building your core business instead of spending time keeping the books.
Get In-Depth Analytics for New Insights and Forecasting
The Jitterbit QuickBooks Connector also allows you to get financial details from QuickBooks into analytics systems for more robust reporting and forecasting, giving you a better understanding of all aspects of your business, now and in the future. With complete support for create, read, update, and delete access to all QuickBooks data points – including account, budget, customer, department, employee, item, and vendor, along with transactions such as bill, deposit, estimate, invoice, payment, purchase, transfer, and more – the QuickBooks Connector lets Jitterbit sweat the small stuff so you can focus on the big picture and grow your business.
Quickbooks Integration Benefits
- Eliminate manual data entry by connecting QuickBooks to other systems
- Save time and money and increase data accuracy by automating business processes
- Easily access complete QuickBooks functionality without coding
- Make your records more accurate with less effort
- Gain new analytics and forecasting capabilities
Benefits of Connectivity
- Gain real-time visibility into all aspects of the business
- Save time and empower employees to focus on their core jobs
- Ensure that data is accurate and synchronized everywhere
- Automate processes and streamline business operations
- Enable real-time customer self-service
- Customize sales and marketing offers for customers
- Realize return on investment quickly, with low total cost of ownership
Last updated: Feb 29, 2020