Log in to the Jitterbit Harmony Portal to access the latest version of Cloud Studio, API Manager, Citizen Integrator, and Management Console or download the latest version of Design Studio, Private Agents, or the Private API Gateway. For support, visit Getting Support.
What's New in the Jitterbit Harmony Summer '20 Release
Discover what's new in Summer '20, consisting of Jitterbit Harmony releases 10.20 through 10.23.
The 10.23 release date is by region: APAC: Released 19 August 2020 EMEA: Released 20 August 2020 NA: Released August 24, 2020
The 10.23 release date is by region:
APAC: Released 19 August 2020
EMEA: Released 20 August 2020
NA: Released August 24, 2020
- The Slack connector has been redesigned with new activities: Get, Post, Search, Chat, Files, Conversations, and Users.
- An Invoke Stored Procedure activity is available with the Amazon Redshift connector.
- Double-clicking an item in the project pane's Workflows or Components tabs now opens the item for editing.
- Cloud Studio now displays improved error messages when there is a project naming conflict.
- The Cloud Studio Salesforce and ServiceMax connectors and the Design Studio Salesforce connector now support Salesforce API version 49.
- Single sign-on (SSO) now allows additional email formats in the Bypass SSO list.
The 10.22 release date is by region: APAC: Released 29 July 2020 EMEA: Released 3 August 2020 NA: Released August 4, 2020
The 10.22 release date is by region:
APAC: Released 29 July 2020
EMEA: Released 3 August 2020
NA: Released August 4, 2020
You can now assign user roles to an API, controlling what can be viewed in the Portal and Portal Manager.
- The API Manager user interface features a number of changes designed to improve the user experience.
- A new Cloud Studio connector for Workday Prism Analytics is now available to use with agents version 10.1 or higher.
- The Shopify Query activity can return paginated data and you can filter returned results by pages.
- Leading or trailing spaces may be used in text input areas when entering configuration settings. Cloud Studio no longer treats spaces in configuration settings as errors.
- When testing a database query, up to 20 rows of data are now returned with agent versions 10.11 or higher.
For details, see the Harmony 10.22 release notes.
The 10.21 release date is by region:
APAC: 8 July 2020
EMEA: 9 July 2020
NA: July 13, 2020
- FTP sources and targets support special-character encoding is supported with two new script variables:
- Added settings to
jitterbit.confto control OData functionality.
- A new Cloud Studio connector for Coupa is now available to use with agents version 10.1 or higher.
- The Webhooks object is now available for use in BigCommerce activities.
For details, see the Harmony 10.21 release notes.
The 10.20 release date is by region:
APAC: 17 June 2020
EMEA: 18 June 2020
- NA: June 22, 2020
- The API Manager Analytics page now correctly displays hits, response time, and status code using the security profile specified in the Profiles filter.
- A new Cloud Studio connector for BigCommerce is now available to use with agents version 10.1 or higher.
- Custom tables created in ServiceNow are immediately available after refreshing.
- You can now use an Amazon S3 source with the Stage File approach in Snowflake Put activities.
- While navigating in an activity configuration, using the step numbers or the Next button now works to move to already configured steps. Returning to an already configured step preserves your changes.
- When configuring activities to create, update, and search Jira issues, the request and response schemas now use the Jira custom field names instead of custom field IDs. Existing activities and transformations must be reconfigured to work properly.
For details, see the Harmony 10.20 release notes.
Last updated: Aug 28, 2020
- No labels