These are the system requirements for the Jitterbit Design Studio.
For Jitterbit Private Agent system requirements and installation, see:
- Private Agent System Requirements
- Installing a Jitterbit Harmony Linux Agent
- Installing a Jitterbit Harmony Windows Agent
Operating System Requirements
Jitterbit recommends these operating system specifications for workstations used with Jitterbit Design Studio: The Windows version of Design Studio is supported for these Windows OS versions: The macOS (Apple's Mac operating system) version of Jitterbit Design Studio is supported on these macOS versions:
The Windows version of Design Studio is supported for these Windows OS versions:
The macOS (Apple's Mac operating system) version of Jitterbit Design Studio is supported on these macOS versions:
There are no particular software requirements. Jitterbit automatically installs or includes the required Java Runtime Environment specifically for use with Design Studio such that it does not conflict with other Java installations that may already be installed.
The version of Java shipped with Harmony Design Studio is the AdoptOpenJDK JRE as of version 9.8 for Windows and as of version 10.2 for macOS. This JRE is licensed as described at the OpenJDK website.
Jitterbit recommends these hardware and virtual machine specifications for workstations used with Jitterbit Design Studio at a minimum:
- Dual-core processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- Internet connection with access to a browser to communicate with Jitterbit Harmony
Access to outbound port 443 (HTTPS)
- Either as a direct hardware installation or as installation on a virtual machine from VMWare, VirtualBox, Amazon AWS, or Rackspace that is configured for the specific Windows or macOS versions outlined above