Winter '20 will be our next major release, to be announced during the upcoming season. This page summarizes the highlights of each release that will be included with Winter '20.
Log in to the Jitterbit Harmony Portal to access the latest version of Cloud Studio, API Manager, Citizen Integrator, and Management Console or download the latest version of Design Studio, Private Agents, or the Private API Gateway. For support, visit Getting Support.
APAC: Scheduled for 22 January 2020 15:00 UTC (7:00 am PST)
EMEA: Scheduled for 23 January 2020 21:00 UTC (1:00 pm PST)
NA: Scheduled for January 27, 2020 7:00 pm PST
- APAC: 6 January 2020
- EMEA: 7 January 2020
- NA: January 9, 2020
- New plugin for Google authentication
- Updated PostgreSQL JDBC driver
- Project backups and restore
- Updated ServiceNow driver
- Faster project deployment
Harmony 10.12 also included various bug fixes and usability improvements.
For details, see the Harmony 10.12 release notes.
- APAC: 11 December 2019
- EMEA: 12 December 2019
- NA: December 16, 2019
Agents and Design Studio
- Support for Salesforce API version 47 in Design Studio
- Transformation reuse
- Real-time display of operation status on the design canvas
- Ability to delete components in bulk
- Ability for end users to edit Connector Builder base URLs
- Improvements to previewing a transformation
- Support for Salesforce API version 47
- Support for the NetSuite 2019.2 WSDL
- Support for additional objects and activities in the Jira connector
- Support for stored procedures and deleting records in the Snowflake connector
- Support for handling empty or extra columns in the Snowflake connector
Harmony 10.11 also included various bug fixes and usability improvements.
For details, see the Harmony 10.11 release notes.
- APAC: 25 November 2019
- EMEA: 2 December 2019
- NA: December 3, 2019
- 2019 Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Windows Private Agents
- Temporary storage file limit of 50 GB for Cloud Agents
- Support for Web Services Addressing headers for the OASIS plugin
- Support for the PrependData plugin on Linux Agents
API Manager and API Gateway
- Support for proxy API URL path parameters
- Support for additional objects and activities in the Magento connector
- Support for updateable BAQs in the Epicor ERP connector
- Support for error handling in Snowflake put activities
- Support for views in Snowflake get and query activities
- Static IP addresses for Harmony URLs
- Caching functions limit of 50 calls per minute
Harmony 10.10 also included various bug fixes and usability improvements.
For details, see the Harmony 10.10 release notes.
Last updated: Jan 07, 2020
- No labels