Americas Virtual Meetup, Session 10¶
Session 10: Introduction to Jitterbit App Builder¶
This page provides an overview, slides, and recording of a customer workshop hosted by Jitterbit on June 15, 2022 as part of the Americas Virtual Meetup series. The customer workshop session recording is 38:47 (m:s) in duration.
This section focused on Jitterbit Harmony App Builder, Jitterbit's low-code application builder for business technologists.
During the session, Jaime Delgado and Mayank Bhasin, Senior Customer Architects at Jitterbit, covered these topics:
- Demo an example of how to quickly create a new Lead in Salesforce using the App Builder UI.
- Verify (and take action on) if the Lead already exists or does not exist in Salesforce using Jitterbit Harmony API Manager.
- Walk through the Jitterbit Harmony Cloud Studio operation and use API Manager to accomplish the above use case.
- Walk through App Builder's Modules, Microflows, UI Flows, Configuration, Packages, and Releases functionality required for the use case.
- Show how to manage users and profiles using role-based access privileges in the App Builder UI.