The Harmony Portal Downloads page provides access to installation files for locally installed Harmony applications and to files needed to support certain connectors.
Locally installed Harmony applications do not include Harmony cloud applications accessed directly through the Jitterbit Harmony Portal, as no installation is required.
For legacy downloads of Jitterbit version 5.x and associated connector installation files, see Customer Downloads.
To access the Downloads page, log in to the Jitterbit Harmony Portal, then use the Harmony Portal menu in the top left to select Downloads:
Jitterbit Harmony Organization¶
For a Jitterbit Harmony organization, this table of downloads is displayed:
After reviewing the system requirements and recommendations for Private Agents, see the installation instructions for your operating system and installation type:
- Windows Quiet Agent Installer (x65): Install a Jitterbit Harmony Windows Quiet Agent
- Windows (x64): Install a Jitterbit Harmony Windows Agent
- Linux (x64): Install a Jitterbit Harmony Linux Agent
For the Windows Private Agent download options, the most common use case is the Windows (x64) installation file.
Installers without (x64) are earlier 32-bit installers and are recommended only to be used in consultation with Jitterbit Support.
Jitterbit Private API Gateway: Installation files for a Jitterbit Harmony Private API Gateway, intended to be used by organizations that also have an API Manager subscription. A Private API Gateway is not required, as API calls use the Jitterbit Cloud API Gateway by default.
Jitterbit Connectors: Supporting files needed for Design Studio or Cloud Studio, each described in documentation:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, 2012, and 4.0: See Microsoft Dynamics AX Connector (Design Studio).
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, CRM 2015, and 365: See Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector (Design Studio) or Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector (Cloud Studio).
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 10 and 2010: See Microsoft Dynamics GP Connector (Design Studio).
- SAP Event Listener: See SAP Event Listener (Design Studio).
Data Loader Organization¶
For a Data Loader organization, this table of downloads is displayed:
- Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader for Salesforce: Installation files for Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader. Data Loader is not required if you are a Jitterbit Harmony subscriber.