- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
The project tree enables you to access and manipulate anycomponent in the
Right-click on anitem to
item to view a menu of actions available for that item.
Image RemovedThe project tree also enables you to
|1||Project Tree title bar|
Displays the project name.
Click the Image Added to highlight invalid items
or items not deployed
Click the Image Modified or Image Modified , to expand or collapse the tree.
- The tree has a simple search functionality, which makes it easier to find items in a large project.
- Select Filter from the drop-down menu accessed through the Image Removed button to open the search field.
- Typing in the field hides all project items except the ones whose names contains the text searched for.
- Click the Close button to the right of the field to close the field and remove the filter.
- The search field can also be opened from anywhere in the UI by pressing CTRL-SHIFT-F.
- Pressing CTRL-W while inside the search field closes the field.
- The top of the page tree gives you a drop-down list of environments that are available for the project.
- Agent Group displays the agent that the environment is currently pointing to.
|2||Environment list||Lists the available environments.|
|3||Agent group||Displays the agent the environment points to.|
Type to search for items in the project tree. Matching items are displayed as you type.
Click Image Added in the search field to limit the search to search for items that contain or start with the text, or the path.
|5||Project items list||List of all items in the project.|