- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
- The project tree enables you to access and manipulate any component in the project.
- Right-click on an item to view a menu of actions available for that item.
- The project tree also enables you to highlight invalid items, or items not deployed by clicking the Image Modified.
- Click the Image Modified or Image Modified , to expand or collapse the tree.
- The tree has a simple search functionality, which makes it easier to find items in a large project.
- Select Filter from the drop-down menu accessed through the Image Modified button to open the search field.
- Typing in the field hides all project items except the ones whose names contains the text searched for.
- Click the Close button to the right of the field to close the field and remove the filter.
- The search field can also be opened from anywhere in the UI by pressing CTRL-SHIFT-F.
- Pressing CTRL-W while inside the search field closes the field.
- The top of the page tree gives you a drop-down list of environments that are available for the project.
- Agent Group displays the agent that the environment is currently pointing to.