- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Operating System RequirementsJitterbit recommends the following
These are the system requirements for the Jitterbit Design Studio.
For Jitterbit Private Agent system requirements and installation, see:
- Private Agent System Requirements
- Installing a Jitterbit Harmony Linux Agent
- Installing a Jitterbit Harmony Windows Agent
Operating System Requirements
Jitterbit recommends these operating system specifications for workstations used with Jitterbit Design Studio 7.x and above:Windows 7
The Windows version of Design Studio is supported for these Windows OS versions:
NOTE: Jitterbit automatically installs See Installing Jitterbit Design Studio on Windows.
The macOS (Apple's Mac operating system) version of Jitterbit Design Studio is supported on macOS version 10.13.6 or higher.
There are no particular software requirements. Jitterbit automatically installs or includes the required Java Runtime Environment8.x
specifically forJitterbit to use so
use with Design Studio such that it does not conflict with other Javainstallations the customer
installations that may alreadyhas
The version of Java shipped with Harmony Design Studio is the AdoptOpenJDK JRE as of version 9.8 for Windows and as of version 10.2 for macOS. This JRE is licensed as described at the OpenJDK website.
Jitterbit recommends the following these hardware and VM virtual machine specifications for workstations used with Jitterbit with Jitterbit Design Studio 7.x and aboveat a minimum:
- Dual-Core Processorcore processor
- 4 GB RAMRAM
- 10 GB Hard Drive freeThe Design Studio is installed on a local machine, but it needs the same basic access as hard drive space free
- Internet connection with access to a browser to communicate with Harmony. Outbound Jitterbit Harmony
Access to outbound port 443 (HTTPS) will need to be opened.In addition to
- Either as a direct hardware installation , Jitterbit supports virtual machines or as installation on a virtual machine from VMWare, VirtualBox, Amazon AWS and , or Rackspace that are is configured for the specific Windows or Mac OS macOS versions outlined above.
|Content by Label|
|sort||title||cqllabel in ("getting-started-overview","support-overview","sys-req-overview","install-overview","local-agent-overview") and space = "DOC"|