- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
These are the system requirements for the Jitterbit Design Studio.
For Jitterbit Private Agent system requirements and installation, see:
- Private Agent System Requirements
- Installing a Jitterbit Harmony Linux Agent
- Installing a Jitterbit Harmony Windows Agent
Operating System Requirements
Jitterbit recommends these operating system specifications for workstations used with Jitterbit Design Studio:
The Windows version of Design Studio is supported for these Windows OS versions:
The macOS (Macintosh OS) version of Jitterbit Design Studio is supported for these OS versions:
There are no particular software requirements. Jitterbit automatically installs the required Java Runtime Environment specifically for Jitterbit to use such that it does not conflict with other Java installations that may already be installed.
As of Harmony 9.8, the The version of Java shipped with the Jitterbit Harmony Design Studio on Windows is the AdoptOpenJDK JRE as of Harmony 9.8 for Windows and as of Harmony 10.2 for macOS. This JRE is licensed as described at the OpenJDK website.
Jitterbit recommends these hardware and virtual machine specifications for workstations used with Jitterbit Design Studio:
- Dual-core processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 10 GB hard drive space free
- Internet connection with access to a browser to communicate with Jitterbit Harmony
Access to outbound port 443 (HTTPS)
- Either as a direct hardware installation or as installation on a virtual machine from VMWare, VirtualBox, Amazon AWS, or Rackspace that is configured for the specific Windows or macOS versions outlined above