- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This page details system requirements that apply to Jitterbit Data Loader.
NOTE: Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader version 22.214.171.124 is compatible with TLS 1.2 and is backward compatible with TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1.
These are required for Jitterbit Data Loader installation on a Windows system:
- Windows updates: Install all Windows security and "critical" updates prior to installing or upgrading Jitterbit Data Loader. There are known Microsoft issues when installing on systems that don’t have the latest updates (e.g. KB2966870 and KB3140245).
- NTFS: The install partition must be NTFS-formatted.
- Compression: It is not recommended to use Windows compression on the Jitterbit folder or temp folder on the machine where Jitterbit is installed and running because of the I/O involved by the nature of an integration application. Using Windows compression may drastically slow down processing of Jitterbit operations/transformations.
These are required for Jitterbit Data Loader installation on a macOS system:
- macOS updates: Install all macOS security and "critical" updates prior to installing or upgrading Jitterbit Data Loader.
Operating System Requirements
Jitterbit recommends these operating system specifications for Jitterbit Data Loader.
|NOTE: Jitterbit automatically installs the required Java Runtime Environment 8.x specifically for Jitterbit to use so that it does not conflict with other Java installations that may already be installed.|
Jitterbit Data Loader is supported for these Windows versions:
- 64-bit OS required
- Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)Windows 8, 8.1
- Windows 10
|WARNING: Based on results of testing, Windows XP is NOT supported.|
Jitterbit Data Loader is supported for these macOS versions:
- Intel-based Apple macOS computer running macOS 10.8.3 to macOS 10.14.
|NOTE: The Data Loader 126.96.36.199 installer originally released December 20, 2016 was not compatible with macOS 10.14 "Mojave". A new 188.8.131.52 installer that fixes this issue is available as of June 27, 2019 on the Downloads page of the Harmony Portal.|
WARNING: Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader version 184.108.40.206, as it is a 32-bit application, is incompatible and will not run on macOS 10.15 "Catalina", which requires all applications to be 64-bit. You can use a virtual machine to run a pre-"Catalina" version of the macOS or a version of the Windows OS that supports the current Data Loader version.
These are the minimum requirements for hardware and virtual machines for Jitterbit Data Loader:
- Quad-core processor
- 8 GB RAM
50 GB hard drive space free
Info NOTE: This includes space for the software, parallel processing, and temporary storage that can grow quite large while running an operation.
- Minimum of 50 megabytes/second transfer rate on the hard drive
- High-speed Internet connection
- Either direct hardware installation, or installation on a virtual machine from VMWare, VirtualBox, Amazon AWS, or Rackspace that is configured for the specific versions outlined above
Optimal configuration of the system and overall environment
Warning WARNING: If not optimally configured, sporadic and unpredictable problems can result from poor disk IO, limited/out of memory, limited/out of disk space, power failures, and/or abrupt system restarts.