- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Have a standard integration and want to get started quickly? Citizen Integrator is Jitterbit's solution to help anyone quickly deploy basic integrations. Designed around the concept that those implementing an integration don't necessarily have IT or developer expertise – or time to learn the complexities of building an integration from scratch – you can now get your standard integration up and running quickly and easily.
Just select a standard Recipe, enter basic information into a user-friendly wizard, and test and run your project all from the Web Management Console. Learn more at Go to Menu > Citizen Integrator to see what’s available and learn more at Citizen Integrator - Use Standard Recipes. For further customization, you can also build your own Recipes (see The Citizen Integrator interface includes:
- Dozens of standard Recipes created by Jitterbit, with more coming in the near future.
- Endpoints including Salesforce, NetSuite, Autodesk, Dynamics CRM, Zoho, ZenDesk, Shopify, Magento, ConstantContact, DotMailer, and ServiceNow. Look for more endpoints in the coming months including Workday, Slack, and others!
You can also create your own customized Recipes that you can then share with others in your organization.
- Build your own Recipes by bundling together your customized Jitterpak (.JPK) with Recipe metadata (.JSON) to define steps for a Recipe user to configure. Learn more at Citizen Integrator - Create New Recipes
- Manage your Recipe repository using the Jitterbit Command Line Interface (jbcli)
- . For instructions see Citizen Integrator - Download, Validate, Upload, Update, or Delete Recipes
Pages in this Category
|Content by Label|