- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Jitterbit Harmony supports single sign-on (SSO) for with Autodesk using OAuth 2.0. This This page shows how to set up and test Jitterbit Harmony SSO with Autodesk by following these steps:
- Configuring SSO in the Autodesk Forge Portal
Set up Jitterbit Harmony as an
- app and obtain the Client
- IDs and Client
- Secrets that you will need to use as input for configuring SSO in Jitterbit Harmony.
- Configuring SSO in Jitterbit Harmony
Configure and test Autodesk as the SSO provider in the Jitterbit Harmony Portal. You will need to use the Client IDs and Client Secrets obtained in the previous step.
After SSO is configured in both Autodesk and Jitterbit Harmony, members of your Jitterbit org Harmony organization will be able to use their Autodesk credentials to log into in to Jitterbit Harmony.tipTIP:
Follow these steps to set up Jitterbit Harmony as an app in the Autodesk Forge portal and obtain the Autodesk OAuth Client ID and Client Secret needed for configuring SSO in Jitterbit Harmony:
Note CAUTION: In order to set up SSO in Jitterbit, your Autodesk username must match your Harmony email address. See additional requirements in Setting Up SSO in Jitterbit. This applies to the members of your Harmony organization as well, unless they are configured to bypass SSO and instead use their Harmony credentials (see Configuring SSO in the Management Console).
- In the Autodesk Forge portal, go to My Apps and click the Create App button. You will need to create an app for each of these Harmony clients:
WMC: This Harmony client
is for the Harmony Portal (which includes Cloud Studio, API Manager, Citizen Integrator, and Management Console).
Info NOTE: Although the user interface refers to WMC (the former name for the Management Console), the WMC Harmony client configuration applies to all of the web-based products accessible via the Harmony Portal, including Cloud Studio, API Manager, Citizen Integrator, and Management Console.
- Studio: This Harmony client is for Design Studio. An app for this client must be created, even if you do not intend to use Design Studio.
- Provide an App Name that will be visible to users when they authenticate with Autodesk while logging in to
- . For example: Jitterbit Harmony Portal and Jitterbit Harmony Design Studio.
- Enter the Callback URL
- appropriate for your Jitterbit Harmony region (see Finding My Region):
- Upon On clicking Create App, your the OAuth Client ID and Client secret will be Secret are provided. These Retain these for later use, as they will be required when Setting Up SSO in Jitterbitconfiguring SSO in Jitterbit Harmony.
Follow the instructions for Configuring SSO in the Management Console. When entering information into the Edit Organization SSO Provider Info screen, use the values obtained above for each Harmony client:
- Client Id: Paste the Autodesk OAuth Client ID.
- Client Secret: Paste the Autodesk Client Secret.
Click Test Configuration for each Harmony client and then click Save. Both clients need to be successfully tested before the Save button becomes enabled.
|Content by Label|
|sort||title||cqllabel = "sso-overview" and space = "DOC"|