- Single Sign-On – Our new SSO feature in 8.24 allows you to log into Studio and Web Management Console with your Salesforce, Google, or Autodesk credentials. This section fully documents how to set up SSO in Jitterbit, as well as how to configure SSO within the Identity Provider of your choice.
- Salesforce Connect Advanced – This new page covers new advanced options available in 8.24, including the new global variable jitterbit.sfdc.dbsource.sfheader as well as eight new Ownership Options included with for Salesforce API version 39.
- Citizen Integrator – Several new pages and features are available via the Citizen interface in the Web Management Console, including Citizen Dashboard, Configure Recipe, Manage Deployed Recipes, and Manage Recipes.
- Video Library – Our new Video Library is a central location for videos that supplement our existing training and documentation resources! Videos have also been incorporated into our existing documentation.
- Configuring Outbound Messages with Harmony LIVE API – This page includes a walkthrough of the recommended approach for setting up an outbound message in Salesforce, creating a chain of operations in Studio, and creating a custom Harmony LIVE API in the Web Management Console.
- End-of-Life Policy – We recommend using the latest version of Harmony, but just in case you're using another version, you can check back here to stay in-the-know about EOL dates for each product version.
- Best Practices – Best practices have been long requested, and now they’re here! Read about the best ways to use Jitterbit as told by our own experts.