- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
The following system requirements apply to Harmony Design Studio.
Operating System Requirements
Jitterbit recommends the following operating system specifications for workstations used with Jitterbit Harmony Design Studio 7.x and above.
|NOTE: Jitterbit automatically installs the required Java Runtime Environment 8.x specifically for Jitterbit to use so that it does not conflict with other Java installations that may already be installed.|
The Windows version of Design Studio is supported for the following versions:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8, 8.1
- Windows 10
Windows Server 2008R2 SP1 (
to R2 is
Warning NOTE: Windows Server 2008 prior
to R2 is not supported.
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
MacOS: Jitterbit supports Version
The Mac version of Design Studio is supported for the following versions:
- Mac OS version 10.7.3 or higher (for up through Studio to version 8.22. Studio version 8.23 and higher requires )
- Mac OS version 10.12 or higher ..
- (for version 8.23 and higher)
Jitterbit recommends the following hardware and VM virtual machine specifications for workstations used with Jitterbit Harmony Design Studio 7.x and above:
- Dual-Core Processorcore processor
- 4 GB RAMRAM
- 10 GB Hard Drive freeThe Design Studio is installed on a local machine, but it needs the same basic access as hard drive space free
- Internet connection with access to a browser to communicate with Harmony. Outbound
Access to outbound port 443 (HTTPS) will need to be opened.In addition to
- Either direct hardware installation, Jitterbit supports virtual machines or installation on a virtual machine from VMWare, VirtualBox, Amazon AWS and , or Rackspace that are is configured for the specific Windows or Mac OS versions outlined above.