- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
We've recently restructured the content in Success Central to align with the Harmony 9.0 release! The new structure focuses on presenting information to be more "up front" in the page tree, consolidates pages with duplicate or related information, and includes more relevant links to offer a more guided path to finding related content.
- Getting Started: Get an overview of all Harmony components, follow our redesigned quick start tutorial, reference installation and security guidelines, and find best practices, templates, training videos, and other general information in this revamped section for new users.
- Announcements: Check up on release notes, known issues, our end-of-life policy, and product notices available in one place for you to refer back to over time.
- Design Studio: Access existing documentation on our project design platform, now rearranged in its own top-level section for easier access.
- API Manager: Find resources for our newly redesigned API management platform, accessible directly from the Harmony portal in 9.0.
- Citizen Integrator: Discover how to use more than 500 pre-built recipes in Citizen Integrator, accessible directly from the Harmony portal in 9.0, or download recipe Jitterpaks to use as templates.
- Management Console: Learn to manage your projects in the Management Console, accessible from the Harmony portal. The Management Console is our rebranded, shortened name for the Web Management Console (WMC), new with 9.0.
- Local Agents: Refer to consolidated reference information on configuring and troubleshooting Local Agents to run integrations on-premise.
- Data Loader: Review resources for our free tool for migrating Salesforce data.
- Advanced Resources: Peruse our design patterns, library of plugins, and advanced resources to help you become a Jitterbit expert.
- SAP Event Listener Configuration & SAP Configuration for Communication with Jitterbit: These documents have been updated for new features now available in our 8.26 release.
- ArchiveFile: This new function is now available as of 8.26 and enables moving or copying a file with optional rename.
- Single Sign-On: Our new SSO feature in 8.24 allows you to log into Design Studio and the Management Console with your Salesforce, Google, or Autodesk credentials. This section fully documents how to set up SSO in Jitterbit, as well as how to configure SSO within the Identity Provider of your choice.
- Citizen Integrator: Several new pages and features are available via Citizen interface, including Citizen Dashboard, Configure Recipe, Manage Deployed Recipes, and Manage Recipes.
- Video Library: Our new Video Library is a central location for videos that supplement our existing training and documentation resources! Videos have also been incorporated into our existing documentation.
- Configuring Outbound Messages with Harmony API: This page includes a walkthrough of the recommended approach for setting up an outbound message in Salesforce, creating a chain of operations in Design Studio, and creating a custom Harmony API in the Management Console.
- End-of-Life Policy: We recommend using the latest version of Harmony, but just in case you're using another version, you can check back here to stay in-the-know about EOL dates for each product version.
- Best Practices: Best practices have been long requested, and now they’re here! Read about the best ways to use Jitterbit as told by our own experts.
- Four51 Connector: Complete documentation for using the Four51 Connector in Jitterbit, available as of 8.23. This section includes detailed information about prerequisites for using the new connector, setting up an endpoint, advanced tips, as well as a page for each activity available within the connector.
- Project Variables: A new section on project variables provides documentation on using this common feature. Also check out the updated page Creating a Script for more information on using other types of variables in your projects.
- SSL/Proxy Error Message: This new page provides detailed instructions for troubleshooting a connection error when using a proxy.
- Clarizen Connector: Complete Clarizen documentation has arrived! This section covers all connector activities as well as tips for advanced users. In addition, since a native upsert functionality is not supported by Clarizen, this Integration Pattern for Clarizen Upsert shows how you can still perform an upsert using multiple operations.
- NetSuite Connector GetList: Check out the new GetList feature available within the NetSuite Connector, available as of 8.20.
- Oracle EBS Connector: This section shows how to set up an Oracle EBS endpoint to use when calling EBS concurrent programs. A sample integration with Salesforce is included.
- One Method to Set Up a New Team Collaboration Project: This new document provides some advice for clients who have developers working on the same Jitterbit project.
- Editing the Configuration File - jitterbit.conf: The go-to doc for what each config setting means, and why you might want to change it (or not!). This page also covers how to make changes to the configuration file remotely via the Management Console.
- Citizen Integrator: See how to use our standard recipes through Citizen Integrator, or delve deeper to create your own unique recipes for use within your organization. New in 8.18.10.
- Conditions: The visual alternative to scripting has arrived! Learn how to set up your own Conditions here. New in 8.20.
- Notifications: Our new out-of-the-box notification system was announced in 8.18. So far, you can set Agent Down or Password Expiration emails. More event types coming soon!
- SOAP Faults: Improve your error handling by routing SOAP faults to an operation or email, just like success or failure operations. New in 8.19.
- Jitterpak Template Library: Our template library has gotten a complete overhaul, with more than 30 newly published Jitterpak examples! Use as a starting point or just for reference.
All Recent Updates
The following shows a list of This list includes the most recently created or updated content on SuccessCentralSuccess Central.