- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Fall '19 will be our next major release, to be announced during the upcoming season. Until then, here you can find detailed information about each release that will eventually become part of Fall '19:
Log in to the Jitterbit Harmony Portal to access the latest version of Cloud Studio, API Manager, Citizen Integrator, and Management Console or download the latest version of Design Studio, Private Agents, or the or the Private API Gateway. For support, visit Getting Support.
What's New in the Jitterbit Harmony Fall '19 Release
Discover what's new in Fall '19, consisting of Jitterbit Harmony releases 10.6 through 10.9.
- 64-bit Windows and Linux Private Agents
- Support for passing multiple files in an API call
- Faster base64 decoding
- New option to export and import OData APIs
- New option to publish APIs upon import
- Ability to export and import draft APIs
- Faster editing of security profiles
- New connectors for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and DocuSign
- New query activity for Snowflake
- New get BAQ activity for Epicor ERP
- New update activity for Google Sheets
- New options for using previously deployed variables and schedules
- Support for variables in additional fields
- Support for Snowflake warehouses
- Enhanced performance for existing activities
- Ability to copy certain components
- Ability to search within mapping scripts
- More control over project organization, using new custom groups
- More control over granularity of schedule times
- Various user experience enhancements
- New UI component for key-value pairs
- Support for multiple browser tabs
Private API Gateway
- Support for the APAC region