Laura Knowles new screen shots (broken on support site too)
- Veyanne Berryhill internal links direct back to support site
The NetSuite Connector allows you to connect to your NetSuite account and add records, update existing data or retrieve data for use in Jitterbit integrations.
NetSuite Connector Functionality
New NetSuite Endpoint
Each Endpoint represents the URL and login credentials for a specific NetSuite account. Creating the endpoint allows Jitterbit to access the account to perform the requested operations. Each company will have to create at least one endpoint. See NetSuite Endpoint.
New NetSuite Create
Creates a new record in the NetSuite account. See NetSuite Create.
New NetSuite Upsert
Updates an existing record in the NetSuite account. If the record does not already exist, a new record is created. See NetSuite Upsert.
New NetSuite Update
Updates an existing record in the NetSuite account. See NetSuite Update.
New NetSuite Delete
Deletes an existing record in the NetSuite account. See NetSuite Delete.
New NetSuite Search
Retrieves data from the NetSuite account. See NetSuite Search.
Access the NetSuite Connector in Jitterbit
There are multiple methods to access the functions within the NetSuite Connector.
Main Menu Icon
- Click the Connector Icon (orange jigsaw piece) in the Main Menu bar.
- A pop-up window displays all available connectors.
- Click on the NetSuite button in the left column to display the NetSuite functions.
- Click the appropriate NetSuite function button in the right column.
Main Menu Drop-Down
- Click the arrow to the right of the Connector icon in the Main Menu bar.
- The drop-down menu displays all available connectors.
- Click the appropriate New NetSuite function in the list.
Access NetSuite Connector from Design Menu
- Click View on the Main Menu bar.
- Click Design in the drop-down menu.
- The Jitterbit screen is now split, and the Design menu displays on the left side of the screen.
- Double-Click Connectors in the Design menu to display all available connectors.
- Click the Arrow to the left of NetSuite to display all NetSuite connector functions.
- Right-Click on any NetSuite function.
- Select New NetSuite in the side-bar menu to create a new operation.