- Editing the Configuration File - jitterbit.conf – The go-to doc for what each config setting means, and why you might want to change it (or not!). This page also covers how to make changes to the configuration file manually or remotely via the Web Management Console.
- Clarizen Connector – Complete Clarizen documentation has arrived! This section covers all connector activities as well as tips for advanced users. In addition, since a native upsert functionality is not supported by Clarizen, this Integration Pattern for Clarizen Upsert shows how you can still perform an upsert using multiple operations.
- NetSuite Connector GetList – Check out the new GetList feature available within the NetSuite Connector, available as of 8.20.0.
- Oracle EBS Connector – This section shows how to set up an Oracle EBS endpoint to use when calling EBS concurrent programs. A sample integration with Salesforce is included.
- One Method to Set Up a New Team Collaboration Project – This new document provides some advice for clients who have developers working on the same Jitterbit project.
- Best Practices – Best practices have been long requested, and now they’re here! Read about the best ways to use Jitterbit as told by our own experts.
- Citizen Integrator – See how to use our standard Recipes through Citizen Integrator, or delve deeper to create your own unique Recipes for use within your organization. New in 8.18.10.
- Conditions – The visual alternative to scripting has arrived! Learn how to set up your own Conditions here. New in 8.20.0.
- Notifications – Our new out-of-the-box notification system was announced in 8.18.0. So far, you can set Agent Down or Password Expiration emails. More event types coming soon!
- SOAP Faults – Improve your error handling by routing SOAP faults to an operation or email, just like success or failure operations. New in 8.19.0.
- Jitterpak Template Library – Our template library has gotten a complete overhaul, with more than 30 newly published Jitterpak examples! Use as a starting point or just for reference.
All Recent Updates
The following shows a list of the most recently created or updated content on SuccessCentral.