- Single Sign-On – Our new SSO feature in 8.24 allows you to log into Studio and Web Management Console with your Salesforce, Google, or Autodesk credentials. This section fully documents how to set up SSO in Jitterbit, as well as how to configure SSO within the Identity Provider of your choice.
- Salesforce Connect Advanced – This new page covers new advanced options available in 8.24, including the new global variable jitterbit.sfdc.dbsource.sfheader as well as eight new Ownership Options for Salesforce API version 39.
- Citizen Integrator – Several new pages and features are available via the Citizen interface in the Web Management Console, including Citizen Dashboard, Configure Recipe, Manage Deployed Recipes, and Manage Recipes.
- Video Library – Our new Video Library is a central location for videos that supplement our existing training and documentation resources! Videos have also been incorporated into our existing documentation.
- Configuring Outbound Messages with Harmony LIVE API – This page includes a walkthrough of the recommended approach for setting up an outbound message in Salesforce, creating a chain of operations in Studio, and creating a custom Harmony LIVE API in the Web Management Console.
- End-of-Life Policy – We recommend using the latest version of Harmony, but just in case you're using another version, you can check back here to stay in-the-know about EOL dates for each product version.
- Best Practices – Best practices have been long requested, and now they’re here! Read about the best ways to use Jitterbit as told by our own experts.
- Four51 Connector – Complete documentation for using the Four51 Connector in Jitterbit, available as of 8.23. This section includes detailed information about prerequisites for using the new connector, setting up an endpoint, advanced tips, as well as a page for each activity available within the connector.
- Project Variables – A new section on project variables provides documentation on using this common feature. Also check out the updated page Creating a Script for more information on using other types of variables in your projects.
- SSL/Proxy Error Message – This new page provides detailed instructions for troubleshooting a connection error when using a proxy.
- Clarizen Connector – Complete Clarizen documentation has arrived! This section covers all connector activities as well as tips for advanced users. In addition, since a native upsert functionality is not supported by Clarizen, this Integration Pattern for Clarizen Upsert shows how you can still perform an upsert using multiple operations.
- NetSuite Connector GetList – Check out the new GetList feature available within the NetSuite Connector, available as of 8.20.
- Oracle EBS Connector – This section shows how to set up an Oracle EBS endpoint to use when calling EBS concurrent programs. A sample integration with Salesforce is included.
- One Method to Set Up a New Team Collaboration Project – This new document provides some advice for clients who have developers working on the same Jitterbit project.
- Editing the Configuration File - jitterbit.conf – The go-to doc for what each config setting means, and why you might want to change it (or not!). This page also covers how to make changes to the configuration file remotely via the Web Management Console.
- Citizen Integrator – See how to use our standard Recipes through Citizen Integrator, or delve deeper to create your own unique Recipes for use within your organization. New in 8.18.10.
- Conditions – The visual alternative to scripting has arrived! Learn how to set up your own Conditions here. New in 8.20.
- Notifications – Our new out-of-the-box notification system was announced in 8.18. So far, you can set Agent Down or Password Expiration emails. More event types coming soon!
- SOAP Faults – Improve your error handling by routing SOAP faults to an operation or email, just like success or failure operations. New in 8.19.
- Jitterpak Template Library – Our template library has gotten a complete overhaul, with more than 30 newly published Jitterpak examples! Use as a starting point or just for reference.
All Recent Updates
The following shows a list of the most recently created or updated content on SuccessCentral.