This topic provides information about using Jitterbit Harmony Cloud Studio to connect to NetSuite. Typically, this is done using the NetSuite connector, though standards-based connectors are also available.
This topic covers information on connecting to NetSuite organized into three types of documentation:
- NetSuite Configuration: These pages cover reference information on the basics of NetSuite connector configuration:
- Prerequisites: Prerequisites for using the NetSuite connector.
- Connection: Establishes access with a specific NetSuite endpoint.
- Search Activity: Retrieves existing records from a NetSuite connection and is used as a source in an operation.
- Create Activity: Creates new records in a NetSuite connection and is used as a target in an operation.
- Update Activity: Updates existing records in a NetSuite connection and is used as a target in an operation.
- Get List Activity: Retrieves a list of existing records based on ID from a NetSuite connection and is used as a target in an operation.
- Upsert Activity: Both updates existing records and creates new records in a NetSuite connection and is used as a target in an operation.
- Delete Activity: Deletes records in a NetSuite connection and is used as a target in an operation.
- NetSuite How-tos: These pages provide instructions on how to accomplish certain tasks with NetSuite integration projects:
- Enabling Multi-currency in NetSuite: How to enable the multi-currency feature in NetSuite.
- Enabling NetSuite Asynchronous Requests: How to set the Jitterbit variable
jitterbit.netsuite.asyncto use periodic polling.
- Enabling TBA in NetSuite: How to enable token-based authentication in Netsuite prior to configuring a NetSuite connection.
- Gathering Values for Using NetSuite TBA: How to gather values needed for configuring a NetSuite connection.
- Passing NULL Values to NetSuite Custom Fields: How to set custom fields to NULL in a transformation.
- Searching by Status in NetSuite: How to specify the correct search filter value when configuring a NetSuite Search activity.
- Using NetSuite Functions: How to use a NetSuite connection with NetSuite functions.
- Using Standard Forms in NetSuite: How to use standard forms for custom objects in NetSuite.
- NetSuite Troubleshooting: These pages provide troubleshooting details for overcoming challenges with NetSuite integration projects:
- Custom Segments: What to check if custom segments aren't displayed as expected.
- Data Center Error: A workaround for an error related to an incorrect data center.
- Permissions Error: A workaround for an error regarding insufficient permissions.
- Record Limits: Recommendations on enabling chunking if you run into NetSuite API record limits.
- Saved Search Limits: What to check if no saved searches are available to select in a NetSuite Search activity.
Last updated: Jul 06, 2020
- No labels