5.x Design Studio Project Tree¶
The project tree enables you to access and manipulate any component in the project. You can right-click on an item to view a menu of actions available for that item
- The project tree also enables you to highlight invalid items, or items not deployed by clicking the .
- Click the or , to expand or collapse the tree.
- The tree has a simple search functionality, which makes it easier to find items in a large project.
- Select Filter from the drop-down menu accessed through the button to open the search field.
- Typing in the field hides all project items except the ones whose names contains the text searched for.
- Click the Close button to the right of the field to close the field and remove the filter.
- The search field can also be opened from anywhere in the UI by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+F.
- Pressing CTRL+W while inside the search field closes the field.