5.x Restore from Local Machine Backup¶
You can restore an entire project or components of a project from a local-machine backup.
- When the Design pane is displayed, Click File > Restore from Backup.
- From the Select a Day dropdown, Select the day and time of the project backup from which you need to restore objects.
- Click Select Backup. A list of items in the selected backup project displays.
- From the list, Select one or more objects that you wish to restore and Click Restore Selected Item.
- Jitterbit will identify any dependencies associated with the object you need to restore and prompt you to include these in the restore.
- Jitterbit checks whether a newer object exists in your project and asks you if you wish to replace that object with the restored object or leave it unchanged.
- When you have responded the restore will execute.
See also: To use the additional option of restoring from a server backup. Click here for details.