5.x Restore From Server Backup¶
Jitterbit Enterprise offers the option of restoring a project from a server backup (not available in the Professional edition)
- In the Administration pane, click Project Console.
- Your localhost projects are displayed in the top pane.
- Click the View Available Backups on the right. This populates the list of server-backup projects in the bottom pane.
- Select a server backup to restore. This activates the Download Backup button. Click this button.
- Jitterbit will identify any dependencies associated with the object you need to restore and prompt you to include these in the restore.
- Jitterbit checks whether a newer object exists in your project and asks you if you wish to replace that object with the restored object or leave it unchanged.
- When you have responded, the restore will execute.
See also: For details on restoring a project from a local-machine backup, click here.